Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo hits Xbox Live
High Moon studios has launched a demo of their new Transformers title Fall Of Cybertron on Xbox Live today.
The demo features a taster of both single player and multiplayer aspects of the new release. The single player portion of the demo allows players to experience the first mission guiding Bumblebee through the defence of an Autobot starship against a heavy Decepticon attack led by Megatron himself.
It also offers the chance to play through of the non-linear assault mission as Vortex, switching between chopper, jet and robot form and engaging in some heavy fighting.
The multiplayer portion of the demo gives players the opportunity to try out the character customisation tools before stepping into games of Team Deathmatch and Conquest modes.
The Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo is available to download on Xbox Live from today with it hitting PSN from tomorrow, the 1st of August. The full game launches on Xbox 360 and PS3 on August the 24th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year