Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo hits Xbox Live
High Moon studios has launched a demo of their new Transformers title Fall Of Cybertron on Xbox Live today.
The demo features a taster of both single player and multiplayer aspects of the new release. The single player portion of the demo allows players to experience the first mission guiding Bumblebee through the defence of an Autobot starship against a heavy Decepticon attack led by Megatron himself.
It also offers the chance to play through of the non-linear assault mission as Vortex, switching between chopper, jet and robot form and engaging in some heavy fighting.
The multiplayer portion of the demo gives players the opportunity to try out the character customisation tools before stepping into games of Team Deathmatch and Conquest modes.
The Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo is available to download on Xbox Live from today with it hitting PSN from tomorrow, the 1st of August. The full game launches on Xbox 360 and PS3 on August the 24th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title