Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo hits Xbox Live
High Moon studios has launched a demo of their new Transformers title Fall Of Cybertron on Xbox Live today.
The demo features a taster of both single player and multiplayer aspects of the new release. The single player portion of the demo allows players to experience the first mission guiding Bumblebee through the defence of an Autobot starship against a heavy Decepticon attack led by Megatron himself.
It also offers the chance to play through of the non-linear assault mission as Vortex, switching between chopper, jet and robot form and engaging in some heavy fighting.
The multiplayer portion of the demo gives players the opportunity to try out the character customisation tools before stepping into games of Team Deathmatch and Conquest modes.
The Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo is available to download on Xbox Live from today with it hitting PSN from tomorrow, the 1st of August. The full game launches on Xbox 360 and PS3 on August the 24th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release