Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo hits Xbox Live
High Moon studios has launched a demo of their new Transformers title Fall Of Cybertron on Xbox Live today.
The demo features a taster of both single player and multiplayer aspects of the new release. The single player portion of the demo allows players to experience the first mission guiding Bumblebee through the defence of an Autobot starship against a heavy Decepticon attack led by Megatron himself.
It also offers the chance to play through of the non-linear assault mission as Vortex, switching between chopper, jet and robot form and engaging in some heavy fighting.
The multiplayer portion of the demo gives players the opportunity to try out the character customisation tools before stepping into games of Team Deathmatch and Conquest modes.
The Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo is available to download on Xbox Live from today with it hitting PSN from tomorrow, the 1st of August. The full game launches on Xbox 360 and PS3 on August the 24th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date