Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo hits Xbox Live
High Moon studios has launched a demo of their new Transformers title Fall Of Cybertron on Xbox Live today.
The demo features a taster of both single player and multiplayer aspects of the new release. The single player portion of the demo allows players to experience the first mission guiding Bumblebee through the defence of an Autobot starship against a heavy Decepticon attack led by Megatron himself.
It also offers the chance to play through of the non-linear assault mission as Vortex, switching between chopper, jet and robot form and engaging in some heavy fighting.
The multiplayer portion of the demo gives players the opportunity to try out the character customisation tools before stepping into games of Team Deathmatch and Conquest modes.
The Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron demo is available to download on Xbox Live from today with it hitting PSN from tomorrow, the 1st of August. The full game launches on Xbox 360 and PS3 on August the 24th.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3