Yamauchi hints Gran Turismo 6 may not appear until the PS4 does
Sony-loving petrol-heads may have another fairly long wait for their fix of Gran Turismo.
Kazunori Yamauchi stated that they were always looking to the latest technology which could be a strong indication that Gran Turismo 6 will be destined for release on the PS4.
He said, "We're always aiming for the latest technology and the latest expression."
A Vita release is also a possibility and Yamauchi added, "If we were to make it, we'd like to make use of the ability to play anywhere and the ability to use 3G at any time."
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine