Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 delayed yet again
City Interactive's sequel to Sniper: Ghost Warrior has been delayed again pushing it's release into next year.
This is the second delay to hit the game and it is much more considerable than before but City Interactive explains that it is to ensure the game is of the highest quality when it's released.
PR director for distributor Namco Bandai, Lee Kirton confirmed the delay saying, "I can confirm that this is true. We will provide a full announcement with City Interactive soon."
"It's key we all want this title to be fantastic in the genre and the leading Sniper game for sure," he continued. "The engine is fantastic and the level of polish is also key to the title's success. As soon as the official announcement through the publisher is available I will provide it."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year