Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 delayed yet again
City Interactive's sequel to Sniper: Ghost Warrior has been delayed again pushing it's release into next year.
This is the second delay to hit the game and it is much more considerable than before but City Interactive explains that it is to ensure the game is of the highest quality when it's released.
PR director for distributor Namco Bandai, Lee Kirton confirmed the delay saying, "I can confirm that this is true. We will provide a full announcement with City Interactive soon."
"It's key we all want this title to be fantastic in the genre and the leading Sniper game for sure," he continued. "The engine is fantastic and the level of polish is also key to the title's success. As soon as the official announcement through the publisher is available I will provide it."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year