Classic Mario discounted on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2
Nintendo has announced a campaign of discounts for classic Mario titles on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS.
The campaign will include four titles, one a week, in the month leading up to the release of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The titles, in the order they will be discounted are Super Mario Bros (down to 3.99 USD from July 26th to August 1st), Super Mario Land (down to 2.99 USD from August 2nd to August 8th), Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (down to 2.99 USD between August 9th and August 15th) and finally Mario Picross (again cut to 2.99 USD between August 16th and August 22nd).
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released on the 3DS on August the 19th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3