Classic Mario discounted on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2
Nintendo has announced a campaign of discounts for classic Mario titles on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS.
The campaign will include four titles, one a week, in the month leading up to the release of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The titles, in the order they will be discounted are Super Mario Bros (down to 3.99 USD from July 26th to August 1st), Super Mario Land (down to 2.99 USD from August 2nd to August 8th), Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (down to 2.99 USD between August 9th and August 15th) and finally Mario Picross (again cut to 2.99 USD between August 16th and August 22nd).
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released on the 3DS on August the 19th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch