Classic Mario discounted on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2
Nintendo has announced a campaign of discounts for classic Mario titles on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS.
The campaign will include four titles, one a week, in the month leading up to the release of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The titles, in the order they will be discounted are Super Mario Bros (down to 3.99 USD from July 26th to August 1st), Super Mario Land (down to 2.99 USD from August 2nd to August 8th), Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (down to 2.99 USD between August 9th and August 15th) and finally Mario Picross (again cut to 2.99 USD between August 16th and August 22nd).
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released on the 3DS on August the 19th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users