Classic Mario discounted on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2
Nintendo has announced a campaign of discounts for classic Mario titles on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS.
The campaign will include four titles, one a week, in the month leading up to the release of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The titles, in the order they will be discounted are Super Mario Bros (down to 3.99 USD from July 26th to August 1st), Super Mario Land (down to 2.99 USD from August 2nd to August 8th), Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (down to 2.99 USD between August 9th and August 15th) and finally Mario Picross (again cut to 2.99 USD between August 16th and August 22nd).
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released on the 3DS on August the 19th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer