Classic Mario discounted on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2
Nintendo has announced a campaign of discounts for classic Mario titles on the eStore to celebrate the release of New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS.
The campaign will include four titles, one a week, in the month leading up to the release of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The titles, in the order they will be discounted are Super Mario Bros (down to 3.99 USD from July 26th to August 1st), Super Mario Land (down to 2.99 USD from August 2nd to August 8th), Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (down to 2.99 USD between August 9th and August 15th) and finally Mario Picross (again cut to 2.99 USD between August 16th and August 22nd).
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released on the 3DS on August the 19th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title