World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria gets a release date
It will be a very busy year for Blizzard as they have revealed a release date for their next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft and it will be here sooner than you might expect.
Mists Of Pandaria will be Blizzard's second release this year following the successful launch of Diablo III at then beginning of the summer.
The new expansion has a distinctly Oriental feel to it with it's misty mountains being populated by a race of spiritual panda-like creatures called the Pandarians along with the long-awaited introduction of the Monk character class.
World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria will be released for PC and Mac on September the 25th once again expanding the already burgeoning online world of Azeroth.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO