World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria gets a release date
It will be a very busy year for Blizzard as they have revealed a release date for their next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft and it will be here sooner than you might expect.
Mists Of Pandaria will be Blizzard's second release this year following the successful launch of Diablo III at then beginning of the summer.
The new expansion has a distinctly Oriental feel to it with it's misty mountains being populated by a race of spiritual panda-like creatures called the Pandarians along with the long-awaited introduction of the Monk character class.
World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria will be released for PC and Mac on September the 25th once again expanding the already burgeoning online world of Azeroth.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes