World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria gets a release date
It will be a very busy year for Blizzard as they have revealed a release date for their next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft and it will be here sooner than you might expect.
Mists Of Pandaria will be Blizzard's second release this year following the successful launch of Diablo III at then beginning of the summer.
The new expansion has a distinctly Oriental feel to it with it's misty mountains being populated by a race of spiritual panda-like creatures called the Pandarians along with the long-awaited introduction of the Monk character class.
World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria will be released for PC and Mac on September the 25th once again expanding the already burgeoning online world of Azeroth.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims