World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria gets a release date
It will be a very busy year for Blizzard as they have revealed a release date for their next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft and it will be here sooner than you might expect.
Mists Of Pandaria will be Blizzard's second release this year following the successful launch of Diablo III at then beginning of the summer.
The new expansion has a distinctly Oriental feel to it with it's misty mountains being populated by a race of spiritual panda-like creatures called the Pandarians along with the long-awaited introduction of the Monk character class.
World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria will be released for PC and Mac on September the 25th once again expanding the already burgeoning online world of Azeroth.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny