World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria gets a release date
It will be a very busy year for Blizzard as they have revealed a release date for their next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft and it will be here sooner than you might expect.
Mists Of Pandaria will be Blizzard's second release this year following the successful launch of Diablo III at then beginning of the summer.
The new expansion has a distinctly Oriental feel to it with it's misty mountains being populated by a race of spiritual panda-like creatures called the Pandarians along with the long-awaited introduction of the Monk character class.
World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria will be released for PC and Mac on September the 25th once again expanding the already burgeoning online world of Azeroth.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3