Konami has high hopes for their new London PES studio
Konami has officially announced the opening of a London satellite studio to work on the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
The idea behind opening a London studio for the series, which is usually developed in Tokyo, is to connect better with the footballing culture that they are trying to recreate.
President of Konami, Shinji Hirano stated, These are hugely exciting times for the PES series. We are looking for a number of creative people who can help us elevate PES to whole new levels. As part of Konami's commitment to ensuring PES captures the majesty of European football, we are looking for people to help capture the very essence of the beautiful game and bring it to life."
While the London team doesn't actually exist yet Konami will begin recruiting for the new studio next month.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light