Konami has high hopes for their new London PES studio
Konami has officially announced the opening of a London satellite studio to work on the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
The idea behind opening a London studio for the series, which is usually developed in Tokyo, is to connect better with the footballing culture that they are trying to recreate.
President of Konami, Shinji Hirano stated, These are hugely exciting times for the PES series. We are looking for a number of creative people who can help us elevate PES to whole new levels. As part of Konami's commitment to ensuring PES captures the majesty of European football, we are looking for people to help capture the very essence of the beautiful game and bring it to life."
While the London team doesn't actually exist yet Konami will begin recruiting for the new studio next month.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update