Konami has high hopes for their new London PES studio
Konami has officially announced the opening of a London satellite studio to work on the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
The idea behind opening a London studio for the series, which is usually developed in Tokyo, is to connect better with the footballing culture that they are trying to recreate.
President of Konami, Shinji Hirano stated, These are hugely exciting times for the PES series. We are looking for a number of creative people who can help us elevate PES to whole new levels. As part of Konami's commitment to ensuring PES captures the majesty of European football, we are looking for people to help capture the very essence of the beautiful game and bring it to life."
While the London team doesn't actually exist yet Konami will begin recruiting for the new studio next month.
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive