Konami has high hopes for their new London PES studio
Konami has officially announced the opening of a London satellite studio to work on the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
The idea behind opening a London studio for the series, which is usually developed in Tokyo, is to connect better with the footballing culture that they are trying to recreate.
President of Konami, Shinji Hirano stated, These are hugely exciting times for the PES series. We are looking for a number of creative people who can help us elevate PES to whole new levels. As part of Konami's commitment to ensuring PES captures the majesty of European football, we are looking for people to help capture the very essence of the beautiful game and bring it to life."
While the London team doesn't actually exist yet Konami will begin recruiting for the new studio next month.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year