Silent Hill: Downpour dev Vatra Games on the brink of closure
The Czech studio behind the recent Silent Hill reboot, Vatra Games may be facing closure according to the latest reports.
Vatra's parent company Kuju Entertainment has had a recent change of management and has placed the operations of the studio under review but have not reached a decision on its future has not been reached as yet.
They were rumoured to have been working on a title in the God Of War vein which has been cancelled.
Kuju released a statement explaining, "The new management team at Kuju have been conducting a strategic review of all aspects of the business. As part of this process, the on-going business activities of the Vatra studio are currently under review. However, at this stage, no decisions have yet been made."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date