Silent Hill: Downpour dev Vatra Games on the brink of closure
The Czech studio behind the recent Silent Hill reboot, Vatra Games may be facing closure according to the latest reports.
Vatra's parent company Kuju Entertainment has had a recent change of management and has placed the operations of the studio under review but have not reached a decision on its future has not been reached as yet.
They were rumoured to have been working on a title in the God Of War vein which has been cancelled.
Kuju released a statement explaining, "The new management team at Kuju have been conducting a strategic review of all aspects of the business. As part of this process, the on-going business activities of the Vatra studio are currently under review. However, at this stage, no decisions have yet been made."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though