Silent Hill: Downpour dev Vatra Games on the brink of closure
The Czech studio behind the recent Silent Hill reboot, Vatra Games may be facing closure according to the latest reports.
Vatra's parent company Kuju Entertainment has had a recent change of management and has placed the operations of the studio under review but have not reached a decision on its future has not been reached as yet.
They were rumoured to have been working on a title in the God Of War vein which has been cancelled.
Kuju released a statement explaining, "The new management team at Kuju have been conducting a strategic review of all aspects of the business. As part of this process, the on-going business activities of the Vatra studio are currently under review. However, at this stage, no decisions have yet been made."
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3