Silent Hill: Downpour dev Vatra Games on the brink of closure
The Czech studio behind the recent Silent Hill reboot, Vatra Games may be facing closure according to the latest reports.
Vatra's parent company Kuju Entertainment has had a recent change of management and has placed the operations of the studio under review but have not reached a decision on its future has not been reached as yet.
They were rumoured to have been working on a title in the God Of War vein which has been cancelled.
Kuju released a statement explaining, "The new management team at Kuju have been conducting a strategic review of all aspects of the business. As part of this process, the on-going business activities of the Vatra studio are currently under review. However, at this stage, no decisions have yet been made."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching