Silent Hill: Downpour dev Vatra Games on the brink of closure
The Czech studio behind the recent Silent Hill reboot, Vatra Games may be facing closure according to the latest reports.
Vatra's parent company Kuju Entertainment has had a recent change of management and has placed the operations of the studio under review but have not reached a decision on its future has not been reached as yet.
They were rumoured to have been working on a title in the God Of War vein which has been cancelled.
Kuju released a statement explaining, "The new management team at Kuju have been conducting a strategic review of all aspects of the business. As part of this process, the on-going business activities of the Vatra studio are currently under review. However, at this stage, no decisions have yet been made."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer