MotorStorm: Pacific Rift servers to be closed by Sony
Sony has listed another selection of games that they will be disabling the online support for this autumn.
The most high-profile casualty of the latest round of server closures is Evolution Studios' MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As it happens this is the only PS3 title to lose online services this time.
The rest of the titles being closed down are PSP titles including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3, Eye Of Judgment: Legends and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.
Pacific Rift, Arctic Edge and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 will all be disabled from October the 1st with Eye Of Judgment: Legend will be disabled on October the 31st.
More information on the server closures can be found on Sony's PS3 support website.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today