MotorStorm: Pacific Rift servers to be closed by Sony
Sony has listed another selection of games that they will be disabling the online support for this autumn.
The most high-profile casualty of the latest round of server closures is Evolution Studios' MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As it happens this is the only PS3 title to lose online services this time.
The rest of the titles being closed down are PSP titles including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3, Eye Of Judgment: Legends and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.
Pacific Rift, Arctic Edge and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 will all be disabled from October the 1st with Eye Of Judgment: Legend will be disabled on October the 31st.
More information on the server closures can be found on Sony's PS3 support website.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3