MotorStorm: Pacific Rift servers to be closed by Sony
Sony has listed another selection of games that they will be disabling the online support for this autumn.
The most high-profile casualty of the latest round of server closures is Evolution Studios' MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As it happens this is the only PS3 title to lose online services this time.
The rest of the titles being closed down are PSP titles including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3, Eye Of Judgment: Legends and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.
Pacific Rift, Arctic Edge and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 will all be disabled from October the 1st with Eye Of Judgment: Legend will be disabled on October the 31st.
More information on the server closures can be found on Sony's PS3 support website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3