MotorStorm: Pacific Rift servers to be closed by Sony
Sony has listed another selection of games that they will be disabling the online support for this autumn.
The most high-profile casualty of the latest round of server closures is Evolution Studios' MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As it happens this is the only PS3 title to lose online services this time.
The rest of the titles being closed down are PSP titles including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3, Eye Of Judgment: Legends and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.
Pacific Rift, Arctic Edge and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 will all be disabled from October the 1st with Eye Of Judgment: Legend will be disabled on October the 31st.
More information on the server closures can be found on Sony's PS3 support website.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny