MotorStorm: Pacific Rift servers to be closed by Sony
Sony has listed another selection of games that they will be disabling the online support for this autumn.
The most high-profile casualty of the latest round of server closures is Evolution Studios' MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As it happens this is the only PS3 title to lose online services this time.
The rest of the titles being closed down are PSP titles including SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3, Eye Of Judgment: Legends and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.
Pacific Rift, Arctic Edge and SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 will all be disabled from October the 1st with Eye Of Judgment: Legend will be disabled on October the 31st.
More information on the server closures can be found on Sony's PS3 support website.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen