Minecraft shifts 3 million on XBLA
Minecraft's runaway success has continued to roll on ever since its release on Xbox Live.
Mojang's addictive online playground has managed to sell over 3 million copies on Xbox Live alone taking the game's overall sales over the 10 million mark across PC, Xbox 360 and mobile.
This equates to the Swedish studio netting around 60 million USD from the Xbox Live version alone.
Minecraft managed to sell over 400,000 copies within 24 hours when it launched on XBLA on March the 9th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window