Minecraft shifts 3 million on XBLA
Minecraft's runaway success has continued to roll on ever since its release on Xbox Live.
Mojang's addictive online playground has managed to sell over 3 million copies on Xbox Live alone taking the game's overall sales over the 10 million mark across PC, Xbox 360 and mobile.
This equates to the Swedish studio netting around 60 million USD from the Xbox Live version alone.
Minecraft managed to sell over 400,000 copies within 24 hours when it launched on XBLA on March the 9th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold