Minecraft shifts 3 million on XBLA
Minecraft's runaway success has continued to roll on ever since its release on Xbox Live.
Mojang's addictive online playground has managed to sell over 3 million copies on Xbox Live alone taking the game's overall sales over the 10 million mark across PC, Xbox 360 and mobile.
This equates to the Swedish studio netting around 60 million USD from the Xbox Live version alone.
Minecraft managed to sell over 400,000 copies within 24 hours when it launched on XBLA on March the 9th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users