Rumour: Square Enix dumps Final Fantasy Versus XIII
All indications are pointing to Square Enix having cancelled their long awaited title Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
According to current reports several sources have confirmed the cancellation announcement has already been issued internally within Square Enix.
Further to this the news suggested that FF Versus XIII was folded into another full Final Fantasy title with that title also having ceased development.
Square Enix have said simply that they have no more information about the game at this point and will neither confirm nor deny the rumours.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave