Rumour: Square Enix dumps Final Fantasy Versus XIII
All indications are pointing to Square Enix having cancelled their long awaited title Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
According to current reports several sources have confirmed the cancellation announcement has already been issued internally within Square Enix.
Further to this the news suggested that FF Versus XIII was folded into another full Final Fantasy title with that title also having ceased development.
Square Enix have said simply that they have no more information about the game at this point and will neither confirm nor deny the rumours.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released