Rumour: Square Enix dumps Final Fantasy Versus XIII
All indications are pointing to Square Enix having cancelled their long awaited title Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
According to current reports several sources have confirmed the cancellation announcement has already been issued internally within Square Enix.
Further to this the news suggested that FF Versus XIII was folded into another full Final Fantasy title with that title also having ceased development.
Square Enix have said simply that they have no more information about the game at this point and will neither confirm nor deny the rumours.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter