Rumour: Square Enix dumps Final Fantasy Versus XIII
All indications are pointing to Square Enix having cancelled their long awaited title Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
According to current reports several sources have confirmed the cancellation announcement has already been issued internally within Square Enix.
Further to this the news suggested that FF Versus XIII was folded into another full Final Fantasy title with that title also having ceased development.
Square Enix have said simply that they have no more information about the game at this point and will neither confirm nor deny the rumours.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch