Rumour: Square Enix dumps Final Fantasy Versus XIII
All indications are pointing to Square Enix having cancelled their long awaited title Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
According to current reports several sources have confirmed the cancellation announcement has already been issued internally within Square Enix.
Further to this the news suggested that FF Versus XIII was folded into another full Final Fantasy title with that title also having ceased development.
Square Enix have said simply that they have no more information about the game at this point and will neither confirm nor deny the rumours.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible