Konami announces a PES 2013 demo due for the end of the month
Konami has revealed a demo of this year's version of Pro Evolution Soccer due out later this month.
The demo will give the first taste of the improvements that Konami has brought to the pitch this year. It includes eight licensed teams England, Germany, Italy and Portugal represent European football and FC Santos, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo help showcase the Copa Libertadores mode.
This demo will give a flavour of the new PES FullControl system providing unprecedented control over every pass, shot and even touch of the ball. It also introduces the wonders of the Pro-Active AI which promises to make the games feel more authentic than ever before.
The demo of PES 2013 will arrive on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace and PC via the official PES 2013 website on July the 25th.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold