Konami announces a PES 2013 demo due for the end of the month
Konami has revealed a demo of this year's version of Pro Evolution Soccer due out later this month.
The demo will give the first taste of the improvements that Konami has brought to the pitch this year. It includes eight licensed teams England, Germany, Italy and Portugal represent European football and FC Santos, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo help showcase the Copa Libertadores mode.
This demo will give a flavour of the new PES FullControl system providing unprecedented control over every pass, shot and even touch of the ball. It also introduces the wonders of the Pro-Active AI which promises to make the games feel more authentic than ever before.
The demo of PES 2013 will arrive on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace and PC via the official PES 2013 website on July the 25th.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell