Konami announces a PES 2013 demo due for the end of the month
Konami has revealed a demo of this year's version of Pro Evolution Soccer due out later this month.
The demo will give the first taste of the improvements that Konami has brought to the pitch this year. It includes eight licensed teams England, Germany, Italy and Portugal represent European football and FC Santos, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo help showcase the Copa Libertadores mode.
This demo will give a flavour of the new PES FullControl system providing unprecedented control over every pass, shot and even touch of the ball. It also introduces the wonders of the Pro-Active AI which promises to make the games feel more authentic than ever before.
The demo of PES 2013 will arrive on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace and PC via the official PES 2013 website on July the 25th.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit