Konami announces a PES 2013 demo due for the end of the month
Konami has revealed a demo of this year's version of Pro Evolution Soccer due out later this month.
The demo will give the first taste of the improvements that Konami has brought to the pitch this year. It includes eight licensed teams England, Germany, Italy and Portugal represent European football and FC Santos, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo help showcase the Copa Libertadores mode.
This demo will give a flavour of the new PES FullControl system providing unprecedented control over every pass, shot and even touch of the ball. It also introduces the wonders of the Pro-Active AI which promises to make the games feel more authentic than ever before.
The demo of PES 2013 will arrive on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace and PC via the official PES 2013 website on July the 25th.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One