Konami announces a PES 2013 demo due for the end of the month
Konami has revealed a demo of this year's version of Pro Evolution Soccer due out later this month.
The demo will give the first taste of the improvements that Konami has brought to the pitch this year. It includes eight licensed teams England, Germany, Italy and Portugal represent European football and FC Santos, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo help showcase the Copa Libertadores mode.
This demo will give a flavour of the new PES FullControl system providing unprecedented control over every pass, shot and even touch of the ball. It also introduces the wonders of the Pro-Active AI which promises to make the games feel more authentic than ever before.
The demo of PES 2013 will arrive on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace and PC via the official PES 2013 website on July the 25th.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage