Medal Of Honor Warfighter pre-order not the only way into the Battlefield 4 beta
EA has calmed community fears that the only way to get access to the Battlefield 4 beta is to pre-order Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
Taking to Reddit EA revealed that there would be other ways to get in on the Battlefield 4 beta as well as addressing some other concerns that the Battlefield community has voiced.
They explained, "We've been seeing a lot of concerns about the pacing of release (i.e. 'only' two years after BF3). I think it's worth noting that DICE has released a Battlefield game every two years or sooner and Mirror's Edge at least every two years. I truly believe that we're in one of the best positions to be creating our next title Frostbite 2 has matured, we've been gathering fan feedback like crazy, Battlefield 3 continues to expand with features which we can learn from, and we've got more data about how people play than ever."
"We will continue to support BF3," they continued, "DICE and EA are dedicated to continuing our support for Battlefield 3. Just as we've continued to support and maintain Bad Company 2, we intend to continue providing the best Battlefield 3 experience we can well into the future and past the release of End Game and Battlefield 4. There are several teams at DICE. Starting work on Battlefield 4 does not mean that we will be abandoning Battlefield 3 or working any less hard to bring you the best expansions we can."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone