Medal Of Honor Warfighter pre-order not the only way into the Battlefield 4 beta
EA has calmed community fears that the only way to get access to the Battlefield 4 beta is to pre-order Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
Taking to Reddit EA revealed that there would be other ways to get in on the Battlefield 4 beta as well as addressing some other concerns that the Battlefield community has voiced.
They explained, "We've been seeing a lot of concerns about the pacing of release (i.e. 'only' two years after BF3). I think it's worth noting that DICE has released a Battlefield game every two years or sooner and Mirror's Edge at least every two years. I truly believe that we're in one of the best positions to be creating our next title Frostbite 2 has matured, we've been gathering fan feedback like crazy, Battlefield 3 continues to expand with features which we can learn from, and we've got more data about how people play than ever."
"We will continue to support BF3," they continued, "DICE and EA are dedicated to continuing our support for Battlefield 3. Just as we've continued to support and maintain Bad Company 2, we intend to continue providing the best Battlefield 3 experience we can well into the future and past the release of End Game and Battlefield 4. There are several teams at DICE. Starting work on Battlefield 4 does not mean that we will be abandoning Battlefield 3 or working any less hard to bring you the best expansions we can."
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3