Medal Of Honor Warfighter pre-order not the only way into the Battlefield 4 beta
EA has calmed community fears that the only way to get access to the Battlefield 4 beta is to pre-order Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
Taking to Reddit EA revealed that there would be other ways to get in on the Battlefield 4 beta as well as addressing some other concerns that the Battlefield community has voiced.
They explained, "We've been seeing a lot of concerns about the pacing of release (i.e. 'only' two years after BF3). I think it's worth noting that DICE has released a Battlefield game every two years or sooner and Mirror's Edge at least every two years. I truly believe that we're in one of the best positions to be creating our next title Frostbite 2 has matured, we've been gathering fan feedback like crazy, Battlefield 3 continues to expand with features which we can learn from, and we've got more data about how people play than ever."
"We will continue to support BF3," they continued, "DICE and EA are dedicated to continuing our support for Battlefield 3. Just as we've continued to support and maintain Bad Company 2, we intend to continue providing the best Battlefield 3 experience we can well into the future and past the release of End Game and Battlefield 4. There are several teams at DICE. Starting work on Battlefield 4 does not mean that we will be abandoning Battlefield 3 or working any less hard to bring you the best expansions we can."
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure