343 Industries recruiting for more Halo on current and next-gen
Halo's new caretakers appear to be on a recruitment push for the future of the series with Halo 4's release coming later this year.
Microsoft's careers website is currently hosting an advert for a graphics designer to join 343 Industries to "create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe" and "help drive the future of Halo".
The job ad also mentions that it experience with DirectX 11 and 360 development would be of great benefit as well as requiring experience of current triple-A game development.
In the meantime, Halo 4 is due out on November the 6th and there are even indications that there will be a remastered release of Halo 2 in the works for next year.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though