343 Industries recruiting for more Halo on current and next-gen
Halo's new caretakers appear to be on a recruitment push for the future of the series with Halo 4's release coming later this year.
Microsoft's careers website is currently hosting an advert for a graphics designer to join 343 Industries to "create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe" and "help drive the future of Halo".
The job ad also mentions that it experience with DirectX 11 and 360 development would be of great benefit as well as requiring experience of current triple-A game development.
In the meantime, Halo 4 is due out on November the 6th and there are even indications that there will be a remastered release of Halo 2 in the works for next year.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network