343 Industries recruiting for more Halo on current and next-gen
Halo's new caretakers appear to be on a recruitment push for the future of the series with Halo 4's release coming later this year.
Microsoft's careers website is currently hosting an advert for a graphics designer to join 343 Industries to "create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe" and "help drive the future of Halo".
The job ad also mentions that it experience with DirectX 11 and 360 development would be of great benefit as well as requiring experience of current triple-A game development.
In the meantime, Halo 4 is due out on November the 6th and there are even indications that there will be a remastered release of Halo 2 in the works for next year.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue