343 Industries recruiting for more Halo on current and next-gen
Halo's new caretakers appear to be on a recruitment push for the future of the series with Halo 4's release coming later this year.
Microsoft's careers website is currently hosting an advert for a graphics designer to join 343 Industries to "create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe" and "help drive the future of Halo".
The job ad also mentions that it experience with DirectX 11 and 360 development would be of great benefit as well as requiring experience of current triple-A game development.
In the meantime, Halo 4 is due out on November the 6th and there are even indications that there will be a remastered release of Halo 2 in the works for next year.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold