343 Industries recruiting for more Halo on current and next-gen
Halo's new caretakers appear to be on a recruitment push for the future of the series with Halo 4's release coming later this year.
Microsoft's careers website is currently hosting an advert for a graphics designer to join 343 Industries to "create the current and next generation of game visuals in the Halo universe" and "help drive the future of Halo".
The job ad also mentions that it experience with DirectX 11 and 360 development would be of great benefit as well as requiring experience of current triple-A game development.
In the meantime, Halo 4 is due out on November the 6th and there are even indications that there will be a remastered release of Halo 2 in the works for next year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent