Fieldrunners 2 bolting onto the App Store tomorrow
This week will see the release of the sequel to one of the most addictive tower defence games around.
Subatomic Studios' Fieldrunners 2 promises the next evolution of their unique brand of tower defence action with 20 hours of brand new gameplay.
This includes improved AI, new game styles like Sudden Death and Time Trial, charming new weapons including airstrikes and mines, lots of new levels and devious new invaders as well.
Fieldrunners 2 arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch this Thursday for 2.99 USD.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell