Fieldrunners 2 bolting onto the App Store tomorrow
This week will see the release of the sequel to one of the most addictive tower defence games around.
Subatomic Studios' Fieldrunners 2 promises the next evolution of their unique brand of tower defence action with 20 hours of brand new gameplay.
This includes improved AI, new game styles like Sudden Death and Time Trial, charming new weapons including airstrikes and mines, lots of new levels and devious new invaders as well.
Fieldrunners 2 arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch this Thursday for 2.99 USD.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive