Fieldrunners 2 bolting onto the App Store tomorrow
This week will see the release of the sequel to one of the most addictive tower defence games around.
Subatomic Studios' Fieldrunners 2 promises the next evolution of their unique brand of tower defence action with 20 hours of brand new gameplay.
This includes improved AI, new game styles like Sudden Death and Time Trial, charming new weapons including airstrikes and mines, lots of new levels and devious new invaders as well.
Fieldrunners 2 arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch this Thursday for 2.99 USD.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO