Fieldrunners 2 bolting onto the App Store tomorrow
This week will see the release of the sequel to one of the most addictive tower defence games around.
Subatomic Studios' Fieldrunners 2 promises the next evolution of their unique brand of tower defence action with 20 hours of brand new gameplay.
This includes improved AI, new game styles like Sudden Death and Time Trial, charming new weapons including airstrikes and mines, lots of new levels and devious new invaders as well.
Fieldrunners 2 arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch this Thursday for 2.99 USD.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year