Fieldrunners 2 bolting onto the App Store tomorrow
This week will see the release of the sequel to one of the most addictive tower defence games around.
Subatomic Studios' Fieldrunners 2 promises the next evolution of their unique brand of tower defence action with 20 hours of brand new gameplay.
This includes improved AI, new game styles like Sudden Death and Time Trial, charming new weapons including airstrikes and mines, lots of new levels and devious new invaders as well.
Fieldrunners 2 arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch this Thursday for 2.99 USD.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone