Sleeping Dogs gets a corking voice cast
Square Enix has managed to assemble an impressive cast from Eastern and Western cinema to bring the characters of Sleeping Dogs to life.
The cast of United Front's new free-roaming cop title includes big names like Tom Wilkinson, Emma Stone, Lucy Liu and James Hong as well as some top actors from Oriental cinema like Edison Chen, Parry Shen, Robin Shou and Yunjin Kim.
United Front's Stephen van der Mescht said, "Sleeping Dogs features over two hours of rich dialogue in a story inspired by some of Hong Kong's finest films. As huge fans of the genre we knew exactly who we wanted; we knew who could bring the script to life. The end result is fantastic."
Sleeping Dogs will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on the 14th of August in North America and August the 17th in Europe.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below