Sleeping Dogs gets a corking voice cast
Square Enix has managed to assemble an impressive cast from Eastern and Western cinema to bring the characters of Sleeping Dogs to life.
The cast of United Front's new free-roaming cop title includes big names like Tom Wilkinson, Emma Stone, Lucy Liu and James Hong as well as some top actors from Oriental cinema like Edison Chen, Parry Shen, Robin Shou and Yunjin Kim.
United Front's Stephen van der Mescht said, "Sleeping Dogs features over two hours of rich dialogue in a story inspired by some of Hong Kong's finest films. As huge fans of the genre we knew exactly who we wanted; we knew who could bring the script to life. The end result is fantastic."
Sleeping Dogs will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on the 14th of August in North America and August the 17th in Europe.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave