Sleeping Dogs gets a corking voice cast
Square Enix has managed to assemble an impressive cast from Eastern and Western cinema to bring the characters of Sleeping Dogs to life.
The cast of United Front's new free-roaming cop title includes big names like Tom Wilkinson, Emma Stone, Lucy Liu and James Hong as well as some top actors from Oriental cinema like Edison Chen, Parry Shen, Robin Shou and Yunjin Kim.
United Front's Stephen van der Mescht said, "Sleeping Dogs features over two hours of rich dialogue in a story inspired by some of Hong Kong's finest films. As huge fans of the genre we knew exactly who we wanted; we knew who could bring the script to life. The end result is fantastic."
Sleeping Dogs will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on the 14th of August in North America and August the 17th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year