Battlefield 4 is in the works
Unsurprisingly EA have revealed in a sideways fashion that they are working on Battlefield 4.
They announced that they will be offering guaranteed access to the beta test of Battlefield 4 if they pre-order Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
Indications are that EA are trying to build Battlefield and Medal Of Honor into a double-act to put the pressure on Call Of Duty.
EA Labels boss Frank Gibeau said, "Though Battlefield and Medal of Honor Warfighter each offer players a completely unique experience, they are united by their underlying technology base Frostbite. These are two of the hottest shooters, coming together to deliver a one-two punch of action, intensity and shooter entertainment."
With rumours of new hardware announcements from Sony and Microsoft due next year and EA confirming that Frostbite 2 was made for the next generation of consoles Battlefield 4 could even be destined to arrive with one or both of these new beasts.
Thanks Develop Online.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2