Battlefield 4 is in the works
Unsurprisingly EA have revealed in a sideways fashion that they are working on Battlefield 4.
They announced that they will be offering guaranteed access to the beta test of Battlefield 4 if they pre-order Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
Indications are that EA are trying to build Battlefield and Medal Of Honor into a double-act to put the pressure on Call Of Duty.
EA Labels boss Frank Gibeau said, "Though Battlefield and Medal of Honor Warfighter each offer players a completely unique experience, they are united by their underlying technology base Frostbite. These are two of the hottest shooters, coming together to deliver a one-two punch of action, intensity and shooter entertainment."
With rumours of new hardware announcements from Sony and Microsoft due next year and EA confirming that Frostbite 2 was made for the next generation of consoles Battlefield 4 could even be destined to arrive with one or both of these new beasts.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014