Glasgow Rangers may not appear in FIFA 13
Due to their recent liquidation and relegation to the Scottish Third Division Glasgow Rangers may not feature in this year's version of EA's FIFA series.
EA Sports has confirmed that they will be taking their lead from the Scottish Premier League over the 12th team to be included in FIFA 13 as per their license agreement with the top Scottish league.
Further to this they added that they added that they have not decided whether or not to come to a separate licensing agreement with Rangers to allow them to appear in FIFA 13.
An EA spokesperson explained, "We have a licensing agreement with the Scottish Premier League. We have discussed the league structure with them and we will take their direction regarding the 12th club. FIFA 13 will be in retail stores beginning September 28 after the start of the SPL season so we have the flexibility to align with the authentic league structure. As far as Glasgow Rangers are concerned, we have not made a decision at this time on whether we will pursue a separate licensing agreement to include them in FIFA 13."
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year