SEGA reveals more remasters including Sonic Adventure 2
News of more of SEGA's classic back-catalogue of more recent times returning with HD facelifts has emerged.
The Dreamcast hit Sonic Adventure 2 has appeared at the San Diego Comic Con and even has a potential release window of this autumn.
A slightly less concrete revelation is the appearance of listings for the PS2 hits Yakuza and Yakuza 2 popping up briefly on SEGA's December release schedule in Japan but they have now disappeared.
These titles join the welcome return of the now-legendary Saturn title Nights Into Dreams which has been confirmed for release in HD form on PSN and Xbox Live later this year.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan