Epic bringing Unreal Engine 4 to the PC with Fortnite
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that his next game Fortnite will be the first game to be powered by the next generation of the Unreal Engine 4.
He explained during a presentation at this year's Comic Con that the next generation has arrived proclaiming that it's the PC.
Fortnite will be a PC-exclusive title to begin with but there is the possibility of it arriving other platforms later on.
Bleszinski said on Twitter later, "To be clear - Fortnite is PC primary and first, but we wouldn't rule out the possibility of other platforms later."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free