Epic bringing Unreal Engine 4 to the PC with Fortnite
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that his next game Fortnite will be the first game to be powered by the next generation of the Unreal Engine 4.
He explained during a presentation at this year's Comic Con that the next generation has arrived proclaiming that it's the PC.
Fortnite will be a PC-exclusive title to begin with but there is the possibility of it arriving other platforms later on.
Bleszinski said on Twitter later, "To be clear - Fortnite is PC primary and first, but we wouldn't rule out the possibility of other platforms later."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3