Epic bringing Unreal Engine 4 to the PC with Fortnite
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that his next game Fortnite will be the first game to be powered by the next generation of the Unreal Engine 4.
He explained during a presentation at this year's Comic Con that the next generation has arrived proclaiming that it's the PC.
Fortnite will be a PC-exclusive title to begin with but there is the possibility of it arriving other platforms later on.
Bleszinski said on Twitter later, "To be clear - Fortnite is PC primary and first, but we wouldn't rule out the possibility of other platforms later."
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below