Epic bringing Unreal Engine 4 to the PC with Fortnite
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that his next game Fortnite will be the first game to be powered by the next generation of the Unreal Engine 4.
He explained during a presentation at this year's Comic Con that the next generation has arrived proclaiming that it's the PC.
Fortnite will be a PC-exclusive title to begin with but there is the possibility of it arriving other platforms later on.
Bleszinski said on Twitter later, "To be clear - Fortnite is PC primary and first, but we wouldn't rule out the possibility of other platforms later."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO