Microsoft announces an emergence date for Gears Of War: Judgment
Microsoft has announced the release date for Epic's latest entry in the Gears Of War series.
Gears Of War: Judgment is actually a prequel to the first Gears game following Cole and Baird as they deal with the aftermath of Emergence Day in the coastal city of Halvo Bay.
This is the first game in the series not to be developed directly by Epic with Bulletstorm developer People Can Fly taking the lead this time.
Gears Of War: Judgment will burst onto Xbox 360 on March the 19th of next year.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released