Microsoft announces an emergence date for Gears Of War: Judgment
Microsoft has announced the release date for Epic's latest entry in the Gears Of War series.
Gears Of War: Judgment is actually a prequel to the first Gears game following Cole and Baird as they deal with the aftermath of Emergence Day in the coastal city of Halvo Bay.
This is the first game in the series not to be developed directly by Epic with Bulletstorm developer People Can Fly taking the lead this time.
Gears Of War: Judgment will burst onto Xbox 360 on March the 19th of next year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter