Microsoft announces an emergence date for Gears Of War: Judgment
Microsoft has announced the release date for Epic's latest entry in the Gears Of War series.
Gears Of War: Judgment is actually a prequel to the first Gears game following Cole and Baird as they deal with the aftermath of Emergence Day in the coastal city of Halvo Bay.
This is the first game in the series not to be developed directly by Epic with Bulletstorm developer People Can Fly taking the lead this time.
Gears Of War: Judgment will burst onto Xbox 360 on March the 19th of next year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release