Microsoft announces an emergence date for Gears Of War: Judgment
Microsoft has announced the release date for Epic's latest entry in the Gears Of War series.
Gears Of War: Judgment is actually a prequel to the first Gears game following Cole and Baird as they deal with the aftermath of Emergence Day in the coastal city of Halvo Bay.
This is the first game in the series not to be developed directly by Epic with Bulletstorm developer People Can Fly taking the lead this time.
Gears Of War: Judgment will burst onto Xbox 360 on March the 19th of next year.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan