EA still wants to see a Kingdoms Of Amalur sequel
Despite the untimely demise of Kingdoms Of Amalur developer 38 Studios, EA is still keen to see the series continue.
EA Label's boss Frank Gibeau is very enthusiastic about Kingoms Of Amalur especially given that the first game debuted so strongly.
Gibeau explained, "I think it's unfortunate how everything worked out [for 38 Studios]. At the end of the day, we saw a lot of creativity and vision in the team that Curt [Schilling] put together. We thought the game was terrific. It reviewed well. We built a good business there and hope there's a sequel to it someday. We'd love to be a partner for that."
38 Studios recently filed for bankruptcy after it could not find the means to pay off a massive loan that it took out from the State of Rhode Island after relocating there.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free