EA still wants to see a Kingdoms Of Amalur sequel
Despite the untimely demise of Kingdoms Of Amalur developer 38 Studios, EA is still keen to see the series continue.
EA Label's boss Frank Gibeau is very enthusiastic about Kingoms Of Amalur especially given that the first game debuted so strongly.
Gibeau explained, "I think it's unfortunate how everything worked out [for 38 Studios]. At the end of the day, we saw a lot of creativity and vision in the team that Curt [Schilling] put together. We thought the game was terrific. It reviewed well. We built a good business there and hope there's a sequel to it someday. We'd love to be a partner for that."
38 Studios recently filed for bankruptcy after it could not find the means to pay off a massive loan that it took out from the State of Rhode Island after relocating there.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released