EA still wants to see a Kingdoms Of Amalur sequel
Despite the untimely demise of Kingdoms Of Amalur developer 38 Studios, EA is still keen to see the series continue.
EA Label's boss Frank Gibeau is very enthusiastic about Kingoms Of Amalur especially given that the first game debuted so strongly.
Gibeau explained, "I think it's unfortunate how everything worked out [for 38 Studios]. At the end of the day, we saw a lot of creativity and vision in the team that Curt [Schilling] put together. We thought the game was terrific. It reviewed well. We built a good business there and hope there's a sequel to it someday. We'd love to be a partner for that."
38 Studios recently filed for bankruptcy after it could not find the means to pay off a massive loan that it took out from the State of Rhode Island after relocating there.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes