Borderlands has the highest attach rate of any DLC
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands has the highest attachment rate of any downloadable content.
In the buildup to the release of Borderlands 2 next month Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford revealed the news that more bought DLC for Borderlands than any other game.
He said, "It had the highest attach rate of any DLC. The highest attach rate of anything this generation. The guys at Microsoft told us that the Borderlands had the highest attach rate of any DLC."
"When people love something," he continued, "they tend to love it a lot. And I'm really gratified by that more than anything else. It's what makes us fight the good fight. You kill yourself. You work day and night. You put your soul into something, and you hope that the outcome is that people will like what you've created When you find out that happened, it makes you want to work harder. So with Borderlands 2 there was incredible passion and momentum behind it."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3