Borderlands has the highest attach rate of any DLC
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands has the highest attachment rate of any downloadable content.
In the buildup to the release of Borderlands 2 next month Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford revealed the news that more bought DLC for Borderlands than any other game.
He said, "It had the highest attach rate of any DLC. The highest attach rate of anything this generation. The guys at Microsoft told us that the Borderlands had the highest attach rate of any DLC."
"When people love something," he continued, "they tend to love it a lot. And I'm really gratified by that more than anything else. It's what makes us fight the good fight. You kill yourself. You work day and night. You put your soul into something, and you hope that the outcome is that people will like what you've created When you find out that happened, it makes you want to work harder. So with Borderlands 2 there was incredible passion and momentum behind it."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015