Borderlands has the highest attach rate of any DLC
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands has the highest attachment rate of any downloadable content.
In the buildup to the release of Borderlands 2 next month Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford revealed the news that more bought DLC for Borderlands than any other game.
He said, "It had the highest attach rate of any DLC. The highest attach rate of anything this generation. The guys at Microsoft told us that the Borderlands had the highest attach rate of any DLC."
"When people love something," he continued, "they tend to love it a lot. And I'm really gratified by that more than anything else. It's what makes us fight the good fight. You kill yourself. You work day and night. You put your soul into something, and you hope that the outcome is that people will like what you've created When you find out that happened, it makes you want to work harder. So with Borderlands 2 there was incredible passion and momentum behind it."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer