Borderlands has the highest attach rate of any DLC
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands has the highest attachment rate of any downloadable content.
In the buildup to the release of Borderlands 2 next month Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford revealed the news that more bought DLC for Borderlands than any other game.
He said, "It had the highest attach rate of any DLC. The highest attach rate of anything this generation. The guys at Microsoft told us that the Borderlands had the highest attach rate of any DLC."
"When people love something," he continued, "they tend to love it a lot. And I'm really gratified by that more than anything else. It's what makes us fight the good fight. You kill yourself. You work day and night. You put your soul into something, and you hope that the outcome is that people will like what you've created When you find out that happened, it makes you want to work harder. So with Borderlands 2 there was incredible passion and momentum behind it."
- Fallout 4 confirmed, will be shown off at E3
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November