Borderlands has the highest attach rate of any DLC
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands has the highest attachment rate of any downloadable content.
In the buildup to the release of Borderlands 2 next month Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford revealed the news that more bought DLC for Borderlands than any other game.
He said, "It had the highest attach rate of any DLC. The highest attach rate of anything this generation. The guys at Microsoft told us that the Borderlands had the highest attach rate of any DLC."
"When people love something," he continued, "they tend to love it a lot. And I'm really gratified by that more than anything else. It's what makes us fight the good fight. You kill yourself. You work day and night. You put your soul into something, and you hope that the outcome is that people will like what you've created When you find out that happened, it makes you want to work harder. So with Borderlands 2 there was incredible passion and momentum behind it."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May