Capcom dates Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS Vita
After a long wait Capcom has finally announced a release date for the PS Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken.
The game has been plagued by a bit of controversy over Capcom's choice to include some of the downloadable content on the disc for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. Indeed the outcry has prompted Capcom to re-evaluate their use of on-disc DLC.
Some of this will be healed with the PS Vita version as any DLC bought for the PS3 version will be automatically transferred to the Vita version as well. It will also feature local multiplayer, ad hoc fight challenges and the ability to submit and download custom character builds.
Street Fighter X Tekken will arrive on the PS Vita at retail and as a download over PSN on October the 23rd.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan