BioWare announces the return of Ultima as a free-to-play MMO
BioWare has revealed a brand new Ultima title they are working on to be launched as a free-to-play MMO.
Ultima Forever: Quest For The Avatar promises to plunge players back into the deeply engaging world of Britannia with BioWare bringing all their expertise in the RPG world of their Mythic studio to bring back Richard Garriot's classic series.
BioWare Mythic GM, Eugene Evans said, "As huge fans of the Ultima franchise, the team at BioWare Mythic is not only excited to be able to bring this reimagining of the original rich world to the fans of the classic RPGs, but also to introduce a new generation of gamers who have never had a chance to discover why this is one of our industrys most beloved worlds."
The new title will enter closed beta soon and anyone interested in getting their hands on the game early can sign up for the closed beta on the official website.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC