BioWare announces the return of Ultima as a free-to-play MMO
BioWare has revealed a brand new Ultima title they are working on to be launched as a free-to-play MMO.
Ultima Forever: Quest For The Avatar promises to plunge players back into the deeply engaging world of Britannia with BioWare bringing all their expertise in the RPG world of their Mythic studio to bring back Richard Garriot's classic series.
BioWare Mythic GM, Eugene Evans said, "As huge fans of the Ultima franchise, the team at BioWare Mythic is not only excited to be able to bring this reimagining of the original rich world to the fans of the classic RPGs, but also to introduce a new generation of gamers who have never had a chance to discover why this is one of our industrys most beloved worlds."
The new title will enter closed beta soon and anyone interested in getting their hands on the game early can sign up for the closed beta on the official website.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue