BioWare announces the return of Ultima as a free-to-play MMO
BioWare has revealed a brand new Ultima title they are working on to be launched as a free-to-play MMO.
Ultima Forever: Quest For The Avatar promises to plunge players back into the deeply engaging world of Britannia with BioWare bringing all their expertise in the RPG world of their Mythic studio to bring back Richard Garriot's classic series.
BioWare Mythic GM, Eugene Evans said, "As huge fans of the Ultima franchise, the team at BioWare Mythic is not only excited to be able to bring this reimagining of the original rich world to the fans of the classic RPGs, but also to introduce a new generation of gamers who have never had a chance to discover why this is one of our industrys most beloved worlds."
The new title will enter closed beta soon and anyone interested in getting their hands on the game early can sign up for the closed beta on the official website.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto