First Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC strikes next week
Ubisoft has announced details of the first bundle of downloadable content they are due to release for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will bring three new maps multiplayer maps and one new Guerilla co-op mode map set in the coldest parts of the Northern hemisphere from the streets of Moscow to the Arctic Circle and the new Stockade multiplayer mode.
It will also add six new weapons to the Ghost's arsenal the F2000 and CZS805 for the Rifleman, the Type 05 JS and BT MP9 for the Scout and the OCP-11 and the Mk 17 for the Engineer. It also comes with the requisite Trophys and Achievements and it raises the level cap by 10.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN on July the 17th for 800 MS Points and 7.99 GBP respectively.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like