First Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC strikes next week
Ubisoft has announced details of the first bundle of downloadable content they are due to release for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will bring three new maps multiplayer maps and one new Guerilla co-op mode map set in the coldest parts of the Northern hemisphere from the streets of Moscow to the Arctic Circle and the new Stockade multiplayer mode.
It will also add six new weapons to the Ghost's arsenal the F2000 and CZS805 for the Rifleman, the Type 05 JS and BT MP9 for the Scout and the OCP-11 and the Mk 17 for the Engineer. It also comes with the requisite Trophys and Achievements and it raises the level cap by 10.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN on July the 17th for 800 MS Points and 7.99 GBP respectively.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell