First Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC strikes next week
Ubisoft has announced details of the first bundle of downloadable content they are due to release for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will bring three new maps multiplayer maps and one new Guerilla co-op mode map set in the coldest parts of the Northern hemisphere from the streets of Moscow to the Arctic Circle and the new Stockade multiplayer mode.
It will also add six new weapons to the Ghost's arsenal the F2000 and CZS805 for the Rifleman, the Type 05 JS and BT MP9 for the Scout and the OCP-11 and the Mk 17 for the Engineer. It also comes with the requisite Trophys and Achievements and it raises the level cap by 10.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN on July the 17th for 800 MS Points and 7.99 GBP respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year