First Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC strikes next week
Ubisoft has announced details of the first bundle of downloadable content they are due to release for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will bring three new maps multiplayer maps and one new Guerilla co-op mode map set in the coldest parts of the Northern hemisphere from the streets of Moscow to the Arctic Circle and the new Stockade multiplayer mode.
It will also add six new weapons to the Ghost's arsenal the F2000 and CZS805 for the Rifleman, the Type 05 JS and BT MP9 for the Scout and the OCP-11 and the Mk 17 for the Engineer. It also comes with the requisite Trophys and Achievements and it raises the level cap by 10.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN on July the 17th for 800 MS Points and 7.99 GBP respectively.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015