First Ghost Recon: Future Soldier DLC strikes next week
Ubisoft has announced details of the first bundle of downloadable content they are due to release for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will bring three new maps multiplayer maps and one new Guerilla co-op mode map set in the coldest parts of the Northern hemisphere from the streets of Moscow to the Arctic Circle and the new Stockade multiplayer mode.
It will also add six new weapons to the Ghost's arsenal the F2000 and CZS805 for the Rifleman, the Type 05 JS and BT MP9 for the Scout and the OCP-11 and the Mk 17 for the Engineer. It also comes with the requisite Trophys and Achievements and it raises the level cap by 10.
The Arctic Strike Map Pack will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN on July the 17th for 800 MS Points and 7.99 GBP respectively.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine