The Witcher series sells over 4 million copies
CD Projekt RED has announced that their popular Witcher RPG series has managed to break the 4 million sales mark.
The sales span across both games and three separate platforms the PC and Mac for The Witcher and PC and Xbox 360 for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings with a Mac version of the sequel on its way.
Studio head Adam Badowski said, "I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise. Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still dont own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
The Polish developer has also confirmed that they will be releasing the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition will be released in Japan on August the 23rd.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free