The Witcher series sells over 4 million copies
CD Projekt RED has announced that their popular Witcher RPG series has managed to break the 4 million sales mark.
The sales span across both games and three separate platforms the PC and Mac for The Witcher and PC and Xbox 360 for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings with a Mac version of the sequel on its way.
Studio head Adam Badowski said, "I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise. Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still dont own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
The Polish developer has also confirmed that they will be releasing the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition will be released in Japan on August the 23rd.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto