The Witcher series sells over 4 million copies
CD Projekt RED has announced that their popular Witcher RPG series has managed to break the 4 million sales mark.
The sales span across both games and three separate platforms the PC and Mac for The Witcher and PC and Xbox 360 for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings with a Mac version of the sequel on its way.
Studio head Adam Badowski said, "I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise. Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still dont own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
The Polish developer has also confirmed that they will be releasing the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition will be released in Japan on August the 23rd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year