The Witcher series sells over 4 million copies
CD Projekt RED has announced that their popular Witcher RPG series has managed to break the 4 million sales mark.
The sales span across both games and three separate platforms the PC and Mac for The Witcher and PC and Xbox 360 for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings with a Mac version of the sequel on its way.
Studio head Adam Badowski said, "I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise. Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still dont own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
The Polish developer has also confirmed that they will be releasing the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition will be released in Japan on August the 23rd.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today