The Witcher series sells over 4 million copies
CD Projekt RED has announced that their popular Witcher RPG series has managed to break the 4 million sales mark.
The sales span across both games and three separate platforms the PC and Mac for The Witcher and PC and Xbox 360 for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings with a Mac version of the sequel on its way.
Studio head Adam Badowski said, "I'm still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise. Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still dont own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own."
The Polish developer has also confirmed that they will be releasing the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition will be released in Japan on August the 23rd.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like