Nintendo closes Kid Icarus studio Project Sora
The studio behind the Kid Icarus on the 3DS, Project Sora, has been dissolved.
Project Sora, headed by Masahiro Sakurai, lasted just three years and only produced one title which was the Kid Icarus 3DS reboot.
Sakurai is continuing to work with Nintendo and Namco Bandai on the Wii U and 3DS Super Smash Brothers games.
The studio's doors were closed on June the 30th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release