Nintendo closes Kid Icarus studio Project Sora
The studio behind the Kid Icarus on the 3DS, Project Sora, has been dissolved.
Project Sora, headed by Masahiro Sakurai, lasted just three years and only produced one title which was the Kid Icarus 3DS reboot.
Sakurai is continuing to work with Nintendo and Namco Bandai on the Wii U and 3DS Super Smash Brothers games.
The studio's doors were closed on June the 30th.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon