Nintendo closes Kid Icarus studio Project Sora
The studio behind the Kid Icarus on the 3DS, Project Sora, has been dissolved.
Project Sora, headed by Masahiro Sakurai, lasted just three years and only produced one title which was the Kid Icarus 3DS reboot.
Sakurai is continuing to work with Nintendo and Namco Bandai on the Wii U and 3DS Super Smash Brothers games.
The studio's doors were closed on June the 30th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date