Nintendo closes Kid Icarus studio Project Sora
The studio behind the Kid Icarus on the 3DS, Project Sora, has been dissolved.
Project Sora, headed by Masahiro Sakurai, lasted just three years and only produced one title which was the Kid Icarus 3DS reboot.
Sakurai is continuing to work with Nintendo and Namco Bandai on the Wii U and 3DS Super Smash Brothers games.
The studio's doors were closed on June the 30th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan