Microsoft confirms Surface compatibility with Halo 4
Microsoft has given indications that there will be some kind of cross-functionality between the Xbox 360 and the Surface in Halo 4.
Their president of interactive entertainment, Don Mattrick has revealed that Halo 4 will work with the Surface but did not given any details beyond that.
Of course, this could mean anything up to Halo 4 being fully playable on Microsoft's new tablet but it is more likely that it will include dual-screen functionality through SmartGlass.
Halo 4 is due for release on November the 6th, the same day as the US Presidential Elections.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3