Microsoft confirms Surface compatibility with Halo 4
Microsoft has given indications that there will be some kind of cross-functionality between the Xbox 360 and the Surface in Halo 4.
Their president of interactive entertainment, Don Mattrick has revealed that Halo 4 will work with the Surface but did not given any details beyond that.
Of course, this could mean anything up to Halo 4 being fully playable on Microsoft's new tablet but it is more likely that it will include dual-screen functionality through SmartGlass.
Halo 4 is due for release on November the 6th, the same day as the US Presidential Elections.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer