Microsoft confirms Surface compatibility with Halo 4
Microsoft has given indications that there will be some kind of cross-functionality between the Xbox 360 and the Surface in Halo 4.
Their president of interactive entertainment, Don Mattrick has revealed that Halo 4 will work with the Surface but did not given any details beyond that.
Of course, this could mean anything up to Halo 4 being fully playable on Microsoft's new tablet but it is more likely that it will include dual-screen functionality through SmartGlass.
Halo 4 is due for release on November the 6th, the same day as the US Presidential Elections.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side