Microsoft confirms Surface compatibility with Halo 4
Microsoft has given indications that there will be some kind of cross-functionality between the Xbox 360 and the Surface in Halo 4.
Their president of interactive entertainment, Don Mattrick has revealed that Halo 4 will work with the Surface but did not given any details beyond that.
Of course, this could mean anything up to Halo 4 being fully playable on Microsoft's new tablet but it is more likely that it will include dual-screen functionality through SmartGlass.
Halo 4 is due for release on November the 6th, the same day as the US Presidential Elections.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year