Microsoft confirms Surface compatibility with Halo 4
Microsoft has given indications that there will be some kind of cross-functionality between the Xbox 360 and the Surface in Halo 4.
Their president of interactive entertainment, Don Mattrick has revealed that Halo 4 will work with the Surface but did not given any details beyond that.
Of course, this could mean anything up to Halo 4 being fully playable on Microsoft's new tablet but it is more likely that it will include dual-screen functionality through SmartGlass.
Halo 4 is due for release on November the 6th, the same day as the US Presidential Elections.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below