Miyamoto wants to see Star Fox and Metroid on the Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the possibilities that he has in mind for the Wii U.
While he has already revealed that they are in pre-production on a Zelda title for the Wii U but he also wants to see the Star Fox and Metroid series come to the Wii U.
Miyamoto-san explained on the Metroid series, "With Metroid, it's very easy to imagine some interesting implementation for Wii U. I think that having another screen with the gyro built in really gives you a lot of interesting opportunities for development, and we can bring a lot of our games to life in a completely unique way with that."
He continued, "I feel the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic. There's certainly a lot that you could do there for that game."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year