Miyamoto wants to see Star Fox and Metroid on the Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the possibilities that he has in mind for the Wii U.
While he has already revealed that they are in pre-production on a Zelda title for the Wii U but he also wants to see the Star Fox and Metroid series come to the Wii U.
Miyamoto-san explained on the Metroid series, "With Metroid, it's very easy to imagine some interesting implementation for Wii U. I think that having another screen with the gyro built in really gives you a lot of interesting opportunities for development, and we can bring a lot of our games to life in a completely unique way with that."
He continued, "I feel the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic. There's certainly a lot that you could do there for that game."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3