Miyamoto wants to see Star Fox and Metroid on the Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the possibilities that he has in mind for the Wii U.
While he has already revealed that they are in pre-production on a Zelda title for the Wii U but he also wants to see the Star Fox and Metroid series come to the Wii U.
Miyamoto-san explained on the Metroid series, "With Metroid, it's very easy to imagine some interesting implementation for Wii U. I think that having another screen with the gyro built in really gives you a lot of interesting opportunities for development, and we can bring a lot of our games to life in a completely unique way with that."
He continued, "I feel the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic. There's certainly a lot that you could do there for that game."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny