Miyamoto wants to see Star Fox and Metroid on the Wii U
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the possibilities that he has in mind for the Wii U.
While he has already revealed that they are in pre-production on a Zelda title for the Wii U but he also wants to see the Star Fox and Metroid series come to the Wii U.
Miyamoto-san explained on the Metroid series, "With Metroid, it's very easy to imagine some interesting implementation for Wii U. I think that having another screen with the gyro built in really gives you a lot of interesting opportunities for development, and we can bring a lot of our games to life in a completely unique way with that."
He continued, "I feel the possibilities of the GamePad for Metroid could be really fantastic. There's certainly a lot that you could do there for that game."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light