Metal Gear Solid 4 finally getting Trophies
Kojima Productions has finally managed to surprise Metal Gear Solid fans with a Trophy patch for Metal Gear Solid 4.
Hideo Kojima has revealed that the patch will be coming as a download for those eager to earn their trophies for completing MGS4.
The patch will also be integrated into the budget version of MGS 4 due to be released in Japan this coming August.
Metal Gear Solid 4 originally launched in 2008 just a month before Sony added Trophy support on the PS3.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons