Metal Gear Solid 4 finally getting Trophies
Kojima Productions has finally managed to surprise Metal Gear Solid fans with a Trophy patch for Metal Gear Solid 4.
Hideo Kojima has revealed that the patch will be coming as a download for those eager to earn their trophies for completing MGS4.
The patch will also be integrated into the budget version of MGS 4 due to be released in Japan this coming August.
Metal Gear Solid 4 originally launched in 2008 just a month before Sony added Trophy support on the PS3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year