Metal Gear Solid 4 finally getting Trophies
Kojima Productions has finally managed to surprise Metal Gear Solid fans with a Trophy patch for Metal Gear Solid 4.
Hideo Kojima has revealed that the patch will be coming as a download for those eager to earn their trophies for completing MGS4.
The patch will also be integrated into the budget version of MGS 4 due to be released in Japan this coming August.
Metal Gear Solid 4 originally launched in 2008 just a month before Sony added Trophy support on the PS3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3