Metal Gear Solid 4 finally getting Trophies
Kojima Productions has finally managed to surprise Metal Gear Solid fans with a Trophy patch for Metal Gear Solid 4.
Hideo Kojima has revealed that the patch will be coming as a download for those eager to earn their trophies for completing MGS4.
The patch will also be integrated into the budget version of MGS 4 due to be released in Japan this coming August.
Metal Gear Solid 4 originally launched in 2008 just a month before Sony added Trophy support on the PS3.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan