Metal Gear Solid 4 finally getting Trophies
Kojima Productions has finally managed to surprise Metal Gear Solid fans with a Trophy patch for Metal Gear Solid 4.
Hideo Kojima has revealed that the patch will be coming as a download for those eager to earn their trophies for completing MGS4.
The patch will also be integrated into the budget version of MGS 4 due to be released in Japan this coming August.
Metal Gear Solid 4 originally launched in 2008 just a month before Sony added Trophy support on the PS3.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4