Phantasy Star Online 2 destined for the West next year
SEGA has announced that the long-awaited installment of their popular online series Phantasy Star Online will arrive next year.
Phantasy Star Online 2 will be a free to play title and it promises to carry on the legacy left behind by the original Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast.
The game's producer, Satoshi Sakai said, "The number one thing we want to provide players in Phantasy Star Online 2 is an adventure that changes every time they log in. Just as great table-top RPG experiences revolve around imaginative and unexpected encounters, we want players to consistently be surprised as they explore dungeons and undertake quests."
It has also been reported that Phantasy Star Online 2 is also in the works for the PS Vita.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto