Phantasy Star Online 2 destined for the West next year
SEGA has announced that the long-awaited installment of their popular online series Phantasy Star Online will arrive next year.
Phantasy Star Online 2 will be a free to play title and it promises to carry on the legacy left behind by the original Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast.
The game's producer, Satoshi Sakai said, "The number one thing we want to provide players in Phantasy Star Online 2 is an adventure that changes every time they log in. Just as great table-top RPG experiences revolve around imaginative and unexpected encounters, we want players to consistently be surprised as they explore dungeons and undertake quests."
It has also been reported that Phantasy Star Online 2 is also in the works for the PS Vita.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer