Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 slips into next year
Gearbox has revealed the frustrating news that their new take on the Brothers In Arms series Furious 4 will be delayed into 2013.
Studio boss Randy Pitchford said, "I'm looking forward to being able to talk about Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 soon. The game has evolved, I think people are going to be surprised by what they'll see, and it's still evolving. One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."
He continued, "I might come around to talk about Furious Four between the releases of Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines, but certainly I won't before the release of Borderlands 2."
The studio already has two big releases lined up for the next eight months with Borderlands 2 due out in September and Aliens: Colonial Marines arriving next February so it would probably be safe to assume that they have their hands full with getting both of them to the finish line.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light