Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 slips into next year
Gearbox has revealed the frustrating news that their new take on the Brothers In Arms series Furious 4 will be delayed into 2013.
Studio boss Randy Pitchford said, "I'm looking forward to being able to talk about Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 soon. The game has evolved, I think people are going to be surprised by what they'll see, and it's still evolving. One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."
He continued, "I might come around to talk about Furious Four between the releases of Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines, but certainly I won't before the release of Borderlands 2."
The studio already has two big releases lined up for the next eight months with Borderlands 2 due out in September and Aliens: Colonial Marines arriving next February so it would probably be safe to assume that they have their hands full with getting both of them to the finish line.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May