Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 slips into next year
Gearbox has revealed the frustrating news that their new take on the Brothers In Arms series Furious 4 will be delayed into 2013.
Studio boss Randy Pitchford said, "I'm looking forward to being able to talk about Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 soon. The game has evolved, I think people are going to be surprised by what they'll see, and it's still evolving. One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."
He continued, "I might come around to talk about Furious Four between the releases of Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines, but certainly I won't before the release of Borderlands 2."
The studio already has two big releases lined up for the next eight months with Borderlands 2 due out in September and Aliens: Colonial Marines arriving next February so it would probably be safe to assume that they have their hands full with getting both of them to the finish line.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like