Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 slips into next year
Gearbox has revealed the frustrating news that their new take on the Brothers In Arms series Furious 4 will be delayed into 2013.
Studio boss Randy Pitchford said, "I'm looking forward to being able to talk about Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 soon. The game has evolved, I think people are going to be surprised by what they'll see, and it's still evolving. One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."
He continued, "I might come around to talk about Furious Four between the releases of Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines, but certainly I won't before the release of Borderlands 2."
The studio already has two big releases lined up for the next eight months with Borderlands 2 due out in September and Aliens: Colonial Marines arriving next February so it would probably be safe to assume that they have their hands full with getting both of them to the finish line.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access