Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 slips into next year
Gearbox has revealed the frustrating news that their new take on the Brothers In Arms series Furious 4 will be delayed into 2013.
Studio boss Randy Pitchford said, "I'm looking forward to being able to talk about Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 soon. The game has evolved, I think people are going to be surprised by what they'll see, and it's still evolving. One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."
He continued, "I might come around to talk about Furious Four between the releases of Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines, but certainly I won't before the release of Borderlands 2."
The studio already has two big releases lined up for the next eight months with Borderlands 2 due out in September and Aliens: Colonial Marines arriving next February so it would probably be safe to assume that they have their hands full with getting both of them to the finish line.
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4