Activision working on a Walking Dead first-person title
Activision has revealed that they have a first-person Walking Dead title in the pipeline.
While Telltale's episodic title is based on the comic series Activision's new game will draw its inspiration from the television series.
It will act as a prologue to the TV series by following Daryl and Merle Dixon as they attempt to reach what they believe to be the safety of Atlanta.
The game, which is in development at Terminal Reality is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2013.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015