Activision working on a Walking Dead first-person title
Activision has revealed that they have a first-person Walking Dead title in the pipeline.
While Telltale's episodic title is based on the comic series Activision's new game will draw its inspiration from the television series.
It will act as a prologue to the TV series by following Daryl and Merle Dixon as they attempt to reach what they believe to be the safety of Atlanta.
The game, which is in development at Terminal Reality is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2013.
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront