Activision working on a Walking Dead first-person title
Activision has revealed that they have a first-person Walking Dead title in the pipeline.
While Telltale's episodic title is based on the comic series Activision's new game will draw its inspiration from the television series.
It will act as a prologue to the TV series by following Daryl and Merle Dixon as they attempt to reach what they believe to be the safety of Atlanta.
The game, which is in development at Terminal Reality is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2013.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive