Activision working on a Walking Dead first-person title
Activision has revealed that they have a first-person Walking Dead title in the pipeline.
While Telltale's episodic title is based on the comic series Activision's new game will draw its inspiration from the television series.
It will act as a prologue to the TV series by following Daryl and Merle Dixon as they attempt to reach what they believe to be the safety of Atlanta.
The game, which is in development at Terminal Reality is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2013.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3