Activision working on a Walking Dead first-person title
Activision has revealed that they have a first-person Walking Dead title in the pipeline.
While Telltale's episodic title is based on the comic series Activision's new game will draw its inspiration from the television series.
It will act as a prologue to the TV series by following Daryl and Merle Dixon as they attempt to reach what they believe to be the safety of Atlanta.
The game, which is in development at Terminal Reality is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2013.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season