Halo 2 getting the HD remaster treatment
Following on from the release of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition it appears that 343 Industries in working on remaster of Halo 2.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition launched last November to decent sales and reviews bringing the latest generation of Halo multiplayer and visuals to the game that started it all.
Microsoft's 343 Industries, the studio that's taken over the studio from Bungie, is reportedly working on a remaster of Halo 2 that will be scheduled for release in 2013.
Halo 2 was one of the games that brought Xbox Live to life when it was launched back in 2004 and it was the last original Xbox game to have its online servers turned off.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title