Halo 2 getting the HD remaster treatment
Following on from the release of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition it appears that 343 Industries in working on remaster of Halo 2.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition launched last November to decent sales and reviews bringing the latest generation of Halo multiplayer and visuals to the game that started it all.
Microsoft's 343 Industries, the studio that's taken over the studio from Bungie, is reportedly working on a remaster of Halo 2 that will be scheduled for release in 2013.
Halo 2 was one of the games that brought Xbox Live to life when it was launched back in 2004 and it was the last original Xbox game to have its online servers turned off.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft