Halo 2 getting the HD remaster treatment
Following on from the release of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition it appears that 343 Industries in working on remaster of Halo 2.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition launched last November to decent sales and reviews bringing the latest generation of Halo multiplayer and visuals to the game that started it all.
Microsoft's 343 Industries, the studio that's taken over the studio from Bungie, is reportedly working on a remaster of Halo 2 that will be scheduled for release in 2013.
Halo 2 was one of the games that brought Xbox Live to life when it was launched back in 2004 and it was the last original Xbox game to have its online servers turned off.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave