Halo 2 getting the HD remaster treatment
Following on from the release of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition it appears that 343 Industries in working on remaster of Halo 2.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition launched last November to decent sales and reviews bringing the latest generation of Halo multiplayer and visuals to the game that started it all.
Microsoft's 343 Industries, the studio that's taken over the studio from Bungie, is reportedly working on a remaster of Halo 2 that will be scheduled for release in 2013.
Halo 2 was one of the games that brought Xbox Live to life when it was launched back in 2004 and it was the last original Xbox game to have its online servers turned off.
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer