Valhalla has big plans for Devil's Third now they own the rights again
Valhalla Studios has been elaborating on their plans for the Devil's Third series now that THQ has returned the rights to them.
The studio's CEO Satoshi Kanematsu revealed that now they have decided to broaden their horizons and plan to bring the game to many more platforms than originally intended.
Kanematsu-san began, "Valhalla Game Studios would like to announce that after negotiations with THQ Inc, and with their generous cooperation, both parties have reached an agreement whereupon all rights related to the Devil's Third project, including development and distribution rights, have been transferred in full from THQ to Valhalla Game Studios,"
"In addition to the home console and PC versions," he continued, "we at Valhalla Game Studios intend to bring the Devil's Third universe to a wide range of digital devices. We are also looking beyond the boundaries of video games and plan to work with other various forms of media, including manga, novels, animation and film, to create a blockbuster franchise."
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today