Valhalla has big plans for Devil's Third now they own the rights again
Valhalla Studios has been elaborating on their plans for the Devil's Third series now that THQ has returned the rights to them.
The studio's CEO Satoshi Kanematsu revealed that now they have decided to broaden their horizons and plan to bring the game to many more platforms than originally intended.
Kanematsu-san began, "Valhalla Game Studios would like to announce that after negotiations with THQ Inc, and with their generous cooperation, both parties have reached an agreement whereupon all rights related to the Devil's Third project, including development and distribution rights, have been transferred in full from THQ to Valhalla Game Studios,"
"In addition to the home console and PC versions," he continued, "we at Valhalla Game Studios intend to bring the Devil's Third universe to a wide range of digital devices. We are also looking beyond the boundaries of video games and plan to work with other various forms of media, including manga, novels, animation and film, to create a blockbuster franchise."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3