Valhalla has big plans for Devil's Third now they own the rights again
Valhalla Studios has been elaborating on their plans for the Devil's Third series now that THQ has returned the rights to them.
The studio's CEO Satoshi Kanematsu revealed that now they have decided to broaden their horizons and plan to bring the game to many more platforms than originally intended.
Kanematsu-san began, "Valhalla Game Studios would like to announce that after negotiations with THQ Inc, and with their generous cooperation, both parties have reached an agreement whereupon all rights related to the Devil's Third project, including development and distribution rights, have been transferred in full from THQ to Valhalla Game Studios,"
"In addition to the home console and PC versions," he continued, "we at Valhalla Game Studios intend to bring the Devil's Third universe to a wide range of digital devices. We are also looking beyond the boundaries of video games and plan to work with other various forms of media, including manga, novels, animation and film, to create a blockbuster franchise."
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft