Valhalla has big plans for Devil's Third now they own the rights again
Valhalla Studios has been elaborating on their plans for the Devil's Third series now that THQ has returned the rights to them.
The studio's CEO Satoshi Kanematsu revealed that now they have decided to broaden their horizons and plan to bring the game to many more platforms than originally intended.
Kanematsu-san began, "Valhalla Game Studios would like to announce that after negotiations with THQ Inc, and with their generous cooperation, both parties have reached an agreement whereupon all rights related to the Devil's Third project, including development and distribution rights, have been transferred in full from THQ to Valhalla Game Studios,"
"In addition to the home console and PC versions," he continued, "we at Valhalla Game Studios intend to bring the Devil's Third universe to a wide range of digital devices. We are also looking beyond the boundaries of video games and plan to work with other various forms of media, including manga, novels, animation and film, to create a blockbuster franchise."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release