Marvel Vs Capcom Origins coming to XBLA and PSN this September
Capcom has announced that they will be releasing Marvel Vs Capcom Origins this autumn on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Marvel Vs Capcom Origins is a compilation of some of their more popular arcade games of the nineties, Marvel Super Heroes complete with its Infinity Gem system and the classic two-on-two tag team action of Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash Of Super Heroes.
Both games have received the customary HD graphical upgrades along with the dynamic challenges and replay saving. They will also feature fully enhanced online multiplayer with eight-player lobbies and event a spectator mode.
Marvel Vs Capcom Origins will be available to download on Xbox Live and PSN this coming September for 1200 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer