Marvel Vs Capcom Origins coming to XBLA and PSN this September
Capcom has announced that they will be releasing Marvel Vs Capcom Origins this autumn on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Marvel Vs Capcom Origins is a compilation of some of their more popular arcade games of the nineties, Marvel Super Heroes complete with its Infinity Gem system and the classic two-on-two tag team action of Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash Of Super Heroes.
Both games have received the customary HD graphical upgrades along with the dynamic challenges and replay saving. They will also feature fully enhanced online multiplayer with eight-player lobbies and event a spectator mode.
Marvel Vs Capcom Origins will be available to download on Xbox Live and PSN this coming September for 1200 MS Points and 11.99 GBP respectively.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible