SEGA teases an HD version of Nights Into Dreams
SEGA has given fans a hint that their next target for the HD remastering treatment is the Saturn classic Nights Into Dreams.
The teaser was a high-res image of a level which Nights enthusiasts think bears striking similarities to the original game's Stick Canyon level.
Nights Into Dreams first appeared way back in 1996 on the overlooked SEGA Saturn and it made a comeback with the Wii sequel Journey Into Dreams in 2008.
It could just be the theme for a track in SEGA All-stars Racing Transformed but the optimists in the games community are all hoping for the Nights remake far more enthusiastically.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims