Rumour: PS4 development began in 2010
Information has surfaced indicating that Sony has been working on the successor to the PS3 for around two years.
The information was uncovered on the LinkedIn CV of former Sony Computer Entertainment R and D director Attila Vass and stated that they have been working on their next generation of home console since 2010.
His CV explained, "In 1998 I started as the first engineer in the PlayStation US R&D. I worked on graphics (COLLADA, PSGL) and a lot of network related technologies (advertising, telemetry, PVRs) for the PlayStation2-x, PSP, Vita and Next Generation platforms. Platform security was occupying most of my time at the last years."
Vass left Sony in April of this year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey