Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC arrives on consoles today
Max Payne 3 receives its first bundle of multiplayer downloadable content today on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The Local Justice Pack DLC adds three new maps to the mix including the 55th Battalion HQ map for all modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments, the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting and the Sao Paolo Police faction with all the usual avatar customisation options.
For the next week the Local Justice pack will be available for 480 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 4.25 GBP on PSN. After that the price rises up to 640 MS Points and 5.49 GBP respectively.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO