Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC arrives on consoles today
Max Payne 3 receives its first bundle of multiplayer downloadable content today on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The Local Justice Pack DLC adds three new maps to the mix including the 55th Battalion HQ map for all modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments, the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting and the Sao Paolo Police faction with all the usual avatar customisation options.
For the next week the Local Justice pack will be available for 480 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 4.25 GBP on PSN. After that the price rises up to 640 MS Points and 5.49 GBP respectively.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year