Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC arrives on consoles today
Max Payne 3 receives its first bundle of multiplayer downloadable content today on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The Local Justice Pack DLC adds three new maps to the mix including the 55th Battalion HQ map for all modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments, the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting and the Sao Paolo Police faction with all the usual avatar customisation options.
For the next week the Local Justice pack will be available for 480 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 4.25 GBP on PSN. After that the price rises up to 640 MS Points and 5.49 GBP respectively.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May