Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC arrives on consoles today
Max Payne 3 receives its first bundle of multiplayer downloadable content today on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The Local Justice Pack DLC adds three new maps to the mix including the 55th Battalion HQ map for all modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments, the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting and the Sao Paolo Police faction with all the usual avatar customisation options.
For the next week the Local Justice pack will be available for 480 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 4.25 GBP on PSN. After that the price rises up to 640 MS Points and 5.49 GBP respectively.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016