Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC arrives on consoles today
Max Payne 3 receives its first bundle of multiplayer downloadable content today on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The Local Justice Pack DLC adds three new maps to the mix including the 55th Battalion HQ map for all modes and the Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer modes.
It also includes the M4 Assault Rifle and attachments, the Light Fingers Item which speeds up looting and the Sao Paolo Police faction with all the usual avatar customisation options.
For the next week the Local Justice pack will be available for 480 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 4.25 GBP on PSN. After that the price rises up to 640 MS Points and 5.49 GBP respectively.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3