Nuketown coming back for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Treyarch has revealed that one of the most beloved multiplayer maps from Black Ops will be making its return in Black Ops II.
That's right. They will be reworking Nuketown as a little bonus for anyone who pre-orders Black Ops II under the name Nuketown 2025.
Mark Lamia, boss of Treyarch studios said, "Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown. Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can't wait to play with everyone come this November."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 world wide on November the 13th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan