Nuketown coming back for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Treyarch has revealed that one of the most beloved multiplayer maps from Black Ops will be making its return in Black Ops II.
That's right. They will be reworking Nuketown as a little bonus for anyone who pre-orders Black Ops II under the name Nuketown 2025.
Mark Lamia, boss of Treyarch studios said, "Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown. Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can't wait to play with everyone come this November."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 world wide on November the 13th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer