Nuketown coming back for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Treyarch has revealed that one of the most beloved multiplayer maps from Black Ops will be making its return in Black Ops II.
That's right. They will be reworking Nuketown as a little bonus for anyone who pre-orders Black Ops II under the name Nuketown 2025.
Mark Lamia, boss of Treyarch studios said, "Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown. Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can't wait to play with everyone come this November."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 world wide on November the 13th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date