Nuketown coming back for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Treyarch has revealed that one of the most beloved multiplayer maps from Black Ops will be making its return in Black Ops II.
That's right. They will be reworking Nuketown as a little bonus for anyone who pre-orders Black Ops II under the name Nuketown 2025.
Mark Lamia, boss of Treyarch studios said, "Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown. Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can't wait to play with everyone come this November."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 world wide on November the 13th.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent