Nuketown coming back for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Treyarch has revealed that one of the most beloved multiplayer maps from Black Ops will be making its return in Black Ops II.
That's right. They will be reworking Nuketown as a little bonus for anyone who pre-orders Black Ops II under the name Nuketown 2025.
Mark Lamia, boss of Treyarch studios said, "Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown. Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can't wait to play with everyone come this November."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 world wide on November the 13th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3