Creative Assembly announces Total War: Rome II
Strategy masters Creative Assembly have announced their latest historical epic and it will take them back in time again to one of the original empire-building civilisations.
Total War: Rome II will take PC strategy fans back into the heart of one of the most dramatic periods in history once again giving them the opportunity to shape one of the greatest empires of all time in their own way.
As well as bringing all the visual and battle updates from their work on Shogun 2 Rome II will also broaden the ability to manipulate the political side of the Roman Senate giving an unprecedented strategic offering.
Creative director at Creative Assembly, Mike Simpson said, "Our games have always encompassed a grand vision. But we're now pushing that vision at both ends of the spectrum. From the immense reach of the sandbox campaign right down to the human-level drama of a single warrior on the battlefield, we're aiming for an unprecedented level of detail and scale."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto