Creative Assembly announces Total War: Rome II
Strategy masters Creative Assembly have announced their latest historical epic and it will take them back in time again to one of the original empire-building civilisations.
Total War: Rome II will take PC strategy fans back into the heart of one of the most dramatic periods in history once again giving them the opportunity to shape one of the greatest empires of all time in their own way.
As well as bringing all the visual and battle updates from their work on Shogun 2 Rome II will also broaden the ability to manipulate the political side of the Roman Senate giving an unprecedented strategic offering.
Creative director at Creative Assembly, Mike Simpson said, "Our games have always encompassed a grand vision. But we're now pushing that vision at both ends of the spectrum. From the immense reach of the sandbox campaign right down to the human-level drama of a single warrior on the battlefield, we're aiming for an unprecedented level of detail and scale."
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet