Creative Assembly announces Total War: Rome II
Strategy masters Creative Assembly have announced their latest historical epic and it will take them back in time again to one of the original empire-building civilisations.
Total War: Rome II will take PC strategy fans back into the heart of one of the most dramatic periods in history once again giving them the opportunity to shape one of the greatest empires of all time in their own way.
As well as bringing all the visual and battle updates from their work on Shogun 2 Rome II will also broaden the ability to manipulate the political side of the Roman Senate giving an unprecedented strategic offering.
Creative director at Creative Assembly, Mike Simpson said, "Our games have always encompassed a grand vision. But we're now pushing that vision at both ends of the spectrum. From the immense reach of the sandbox campaign right down to the human-level drama of a single warrior on the battlefield, we're aiming for an unprecedented level of detail and scale."
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today