Creative Assembly announces Total War: Rome II
Strategy masters Creative Assembly have announced their latest historical epic and it will take them back in time again to one of the original empire-building civilisations.
Total War: Rome II will take PC strategy fans back into the heart of one of the most dramatic periods in history once again giving them the opportunity to shape one of the greatest empires of all time in their own way.
As well as bringing all the visual and battle updates from their work on Shogun 2 Rome II will also broaden the ability to manipulate the political side of the Roman Senate giving an unprecedented strategic offering.
Creative director at Creative Assembly, Mike Simpson said, "Our games have always encompassed a grand vision. But we're now pushing that vision at both ends of the spectrum. From the immense reach of the sandbox campaign right down to the human-level drama of a single warrior on the battlefield, we're aiming for an unprecedented level of detail and scale."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer