Creative Assembly announces Total War: Rome II
Strategy masters Creative Assembly have announced their latest historical epic and it will take them back in time again to one of the original empire-building civilisations.
Total War: Rome II will take PC strategy fans back into the heart of one of the most dramatic periods in history once again giving them the opportunity to shape one of the greatest empires of all time in their own way.
As well as bringing all the visual and battle updates from their work on Shogun 2 Rome II will also broaden the ability to manipulate the political side of the Roman Senate giving an unprecedented strategic offering.
Creative director at Creative Assembly, Mike Simpson said, "Our games have always encompassed a grand vision. But we're now pushing that vision at both ends of the spectrum. From the immense reach of the sandbox campaign right down to the human-level drama of a single warrior on the battlefield, we're aiming for an unprecedented level of detail and scale."
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4