New cel-shaded adventure Hoodwink hits PC today via Origin
Indie developer E-One Studio has launched their new point-and-click title Hoodwink on origin today.
Hoodwink follows the exploits of small-time thief Michael Bezzle as he tries to make good and win the girl in the world of Global-01. Sadly he is up against the all-dominant Unicorp and will have to use all his cunning to thwart a range of obstacles from ruthless lawmen to a vicious killer plant to ever-frustrating bureaucracy.
The game's writer Chris Kuok said, "Hoodwink was a load of fun to work on. With a mix of acidic humour inspired by Grant Naylor's Red Dwarf and Terry Pratchett's Discworld, anyone looking for a good time will find plenty in our comical tale."
Hoodwink is available for PC only on EA's download platform, Origin for 9.99 GBP.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes