New cel-shaded adventure Hoodwink hits PC today via Origin
Indie developer E-One Studio has launched their new point-and-click title Hoodwink on origin today.
Hoodwink follows the exploits of small-time thief Michael Bezzle as he tries to make good and win the girl in the world of Global-01. Sadly he is up against the all-dominant Unicorp and will have to use all his cunning to thwart a range of obstacles from ruthless lawmen to a vicious killer plant to ever-frustrating bureaucracy.
The game's writer Chris Kuok said, "Hoodwink was a load of fun to work on. With a mix of acidic humour inspired by Grant Naylor's Red Dwarf and Terry Pratchett's Discworld, anyone looking for a good time will find plenty in our comical tale."
Hoodwink is available for PC only on EA's download platform, Origin for 9.99 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year