New cel-shaded adventure Hoodwink hits PC today via Origin
Indie developer E-One Studio has launched their new point-and-click title Hoodwink on origin today.
Hoodwink follows the exploits of small-time thief Michael Bezzle as he tries to make good and win the girl in the world of Global-01. Sadly he is up against the all-dominant Unicorp and will have to use all his cunning to thwart a range of obstacles from ruthless lawmen to a vicious killer plant to ever-frustrating bureaucracy.
The game's writer Chris Kuok said, "Hoodwink was a load of fun to work on. With a mix of acidic humour inspired by Grant Naylor's Red Dwarf and Terry Pratchett's Discworld, anyone looking for a good time will find plenty in our comical tale."
Hoodwink is available for PC only on EA's download platform, Origin for 9.99 GBP.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter