New cel-shaded adventure Hoodwink hits PC today via Origin
Indie developer E-One Studio has launched their new point-and-click title Hoodwink on origin today.
Hoodwink follows the exploits of small-time thief Michael Bezzle as he tries to make good and win the girl in the world of Global-01. Sadly he is up against the all-dominant Unicorp and will have to use all his cunning to thwart a range of obstacles from ruthless lawmen to a vicious killer plant to ever-frustrating bureaucracy.
The game's writer Chris Kuok said, "Hoodwink was a load of fun to work on. With a mix of acidic humour inspired by Grant Naylor's Red Dwarf and Terry Pratchett's Discworld, anyone looking for a good time will find plenty in our comical tale."
Hoodwink is available for PC only on EA's download platform, Origin for 9.99 GBP.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO