Blizzard bringing the big guns to gamescom
Blizzard has confirmed that they will be bringing all of their big upcoming titles to this year's gamescom.
First off they will be premiering the opening cinematic from Mists Of Pandaria the next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft. They will also be bringing a hands-on demo of WOW's fourth expansion allowing fans to try out the new Pandaren monk ahead of its release which will hopefully sometime this year.
Also on show will be the next installment of StarCraft II. The multiplayer mode of Heart Of The Swarm getting a taste of the updated Protoss, Terran and Zerg armies.
Finally, anyone who hasn't had a chance to play Diablo III will be able to get their hands on the latest in the series that defined the dungeon-crawler genre.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year