Blizzard bringing the big guns to gamescom
Blizzard has confirmed that they will be bringing all of their big upcoming titles to this year's gamescom.
First off they will be premiering the opening cinematic from Mists Of Pandaria the next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft. They will also be bringing a hands-on demo of WOW's fourth expansion allowing fans to try out the new Pandaren monk ahead of its release which will hopefully sometime this year.
Also on show will be the next installment of StarCraft II. The multiplayer mode of Heart Of The Swarm getting a taste of the updated Protoss, Terran and Zerg armies.
Finally, anyone who hasn't had a chance to play Diablo III will be able to get their hands on the latest in the series that defined the dungeon-crawler genre.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3