Blizzard bringing the big guns to gamescom
Blizzard has confirmed that they will be bringing all of their big upcoming titles to this year's gamescom.
First off they will be premiering the opening cinematic from Mists Of Pandaria the next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft. They will also be bringing a hands-on demo of WOW's fourth expansion allowing fans to try out the new Pandaren monk ahead of its release which will hopefully sometime this year.
Also on show will be the next installment of StarCraft II. The multiplayer mode of Heart Of The Swarm getting a taste of the updated Protoss, Terran and Zerg armies.
Finally, anyone who hasn't had a chance to play Diablo III will be able to get their hands on the latest in the series that defined the dungeon-crawler genre.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year