Blizzard bringing the big guns to gamescom
Blizzard has confirmed that they will be bringing all of their big upcoming titles to this year's gamescom.
First off they will be premiering the opening cinematic from Mists Of Pandaria the next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft. They will also be bringing a hands-on demo of WOW's fourth expansion allowing fans to try out the new Pandaren monk ahead of its release which will hopefully sometime this year.
Also on show will be the next installment of StarCraft II. The multiplayer mode of Heart Of The Swarm getting a taste of the updated Protoss, Terran and Zerg armies.
Finally, anyone who hasn't had a chance to play Diablo III will be able to get their hands on the latest in the series that defined the dungeon-crawler genre.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side