Blizzard bringing the big guns to gamescom
Blizzard has confirmed that they will be bringing all of their big upcoming titles to this year's gamescom.
First off they will be premiering the opening cinematic from Mists Of Pandaria the next expansion pack for World Of Warcraft. They will also be bringing a hands-on demo of WOW's fourth expansion allowing fans to try out the new Pandaren monk ahead of its release which will hopefully sometime this year.
Also on show will be the next installment of StarCraft II. The multiplayer mode of Heart Of The Swarm getting a taste of the updated Protoss, Terran and Zerg armies.
Finally, anyone who hasn't had a chance to play Diablo III will be able to get their hands on the latest in the series that defined the dungeon-crawler genre.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3