Clint Hocking quits as LucasArts creative director
Clint Hocking has announced that he has left his post as the creative director at LucasArts.
Hocking took up the job two years ago after leaving Ubisoft where he had made considerable contributions to the Splinter Cell series and Far Cry 2 over a period of nine years.
He said on his blog, "I recently left my job at LucasArts and am moving on to something new. Unlike last time, (and mercifully less wordy) I already have something lined up and I am currently in the process of dealing with the living hell of relocation. I will let the world know where I am going once I get there. Unless you already know."
In his time at LucasArts he is believed to have been working on two unannounced projects.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi