Clint Hocking quits as LucasArts creative director
Clint Hocking has announced that he has left his post as the creative director at LucasArts.
Hocking took up the job two years ago after leaving Ubisoft where he had made considerable contributions to the Splinter Cell series and Far Cry 2 over a period of nine years.
He said on his blog, "I recently left my job at LucasArts and am moving on to something new. Unlike last time, (and mercifully less wordy) I already have something lined up and I am currently in the process of dealing with the living hell of relocation. I will let the world know where I am going once I get there. Unless you already know."
In his time at LucasArts he is believed to have been working on two unannounced projects.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey