No Kinect support for Gears Of War: Judgement
Cliff Blezinski has revealed that they have not included Kinect support in the upcoming Gears Of War prequel.
He explained that, while he liked Kinect, not much has made it in to Gears Of War: Judgment from their cancelled Kinect title, Gears of War: Exile.
Epic's creative chief began, "There are not a lot of things that wound up in there."
Bleszinski continued, "There's one thing actually that you just reminded me of though, is that we are not supporting Kinect in Gears Judgment. I like Kinect, I've been a fan of it, but I don't think it has been fully realised as far as the potential of the device."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release