No Kinect support for Gears Of War: Judgement
Cliff Blezinski has revealed that they have not included Kinect support in the upcoming Gears Of War prequel.
He explained that, while he liked Kinect, not much has made it in to Gears Of War: Judgment from their cancelled Kinect title, Gears of War: Exile.
Epic's creative chief began, "There are not a lot of things that wound up in there."
Bleszinski continued, "There's one thing actually that you just reminded me of though, is that we are not supporting Kinect in Gears Judgment. I like Kinect, I've been a fan of it, but I don't think it has been fully realised as far as the potential of the device."
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced