No Kinect support for Gears Of War: Judgement
Cliff Blezinski has revealed that they have not included Kinect support in the upcoming Gears Of War prequel.
He explained that, while he liked Kinect, not much has made it in to Gears Of War: Judgment from their cancelled Kinect title, Gears of War: Exile.
Epic's creative chief began, "There are not a lot of things that wound up in there."
Bleszinski continued, "There's one thing actually that you just reminded me of though, is that we are not supporting Kinect in Gears Judgment. I like Kinect, I've been a fan of it, but I don't think it has been fully realised as far as the potential of the device."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone