No Kinect support for Gears Of War: Judgement
Cliff Blezinski has revealed that they have not included Kinect support in the upcoming Gears Of War prequel.
He explained that, while he liked Kinect, not much has made it in to Gears Of War: Judgment from their cancelled Kinect title, Gears of War: Exile.
Epic's creative chief began, "There are not a lot of things that wound up in there."
Bleszinski continued, "There's one thing actually that you just reminded me of though, is that we are not supporting Kinect in Gears Judgment. I like Kinect, I've been a fan of it, but I don't think it has been fully realised as far as the potential of the device."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3