BioWare promises much more DLC for Mass Effect 3
There will be much more downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 beyond the arrival of this week's Extended Cut DLC.
The game's producer Mike Gamble took to his Twitter account to take the opportunity to say that they have more DLC planned for the conclusion to their seminal sci-fi RPG series.
Gamble mused, "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the future?. That was a trick question. We'll save the future DLC for future chats. Don't worry though...there's much more."
The Extended Cut DLC is free and promises much more clarity for the ending of the game after a large core of fans complained about how BioWare chose to end the series.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO