BioWare promises much more DLC for Mass Effect 3
There will be much more downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 beyond the arrival of this week's Extended Cut DLC.
The game's producer Mike Gamble took to his Twitter account to take the opportunity to say that they have more DLC planned for the conclusion to their seminal sci-fi RPG series.
Gamble mused, "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the future?. That was a trick question. We'll save the future DLC for future chats. Don't worry though...there's much more."
The Extended Cut DLC is free and promises much more clarity for the ending of the game after a large core of fans complained about how BioWare chose to end the series.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week