BioWare promises much more DLC for Mass Effect 3
There will be much more downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 beyond the arrival of this week's Extended Cut DLC.
The game's producer Mike Gamble took to his Twitter account to take the opportunity to say that they have more DLC planned for the conclusion to their seminal sci-fi RPG series.
Gamble mused, "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the future?. That was a trick question. We'll save the future DLC for future chats. Don't worry though...there's much more."
The Extended Cut DLC is free and promises much more clarity for the ending of the game after a large core of fans complained about how BioWare chose to end the series.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3