BioWare promises much more DLC for Mass Effect 3
There will be much more downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 beyond the arrival of this week's Extended Cut DLC.
The game's producer Mike Gamble took to his Twitter account to take the opportunity to say that they have more DLC planned for the conclusion to their seminal sci-fi RPG series.
Gamble mused, "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the future?. That was a trick question. We'll save the future DLC for future chats. Don't worry though...there's much more."
The Extended Cut DLC is free and promises much more clarity for the ending of the game after a large core of fans complained about how BioWare chose to end the series.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter