BioWare promises much more DLC for Mass Effect 3
There will be much more downloadable content for Mass Effect 3 beyond the arrival of this week's Extended Cut DLC.
The game's producer Mike Gamble took to his Twitter account to take the opportunity to say that they have more DLC planned for the conclusion to their seminal sci-fi RPG series.
Gamble mused, "Would now be a good time to talk about how we're doing more DLC in the future?. That was a trick question. We'll save the future DLC for future chats. Don't worry though...there's much more."
The Extended Cut DLC is free and promises much more clarity for the ending of the game after a large core of fans complained about how BioWare chose to end the series.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update