NCSoft gives a release date for Guild Wars 2
Korean MMO giant NCSoft has given a release date for the latest MMO from ArenaNet, Guild Wars 2.
Guild Wars 2 has been eagerly awaited for some time now and promises a combination of action oriented combat, beautiful and dynamic environments and storylines and intense PvP gameplay on a potentially huge scale.
ArenaNet co-founder and president Mark O'Brien said, "We're offering gamers an experience that delivers on the promise of online gaming with a truly social experience in an immense, shared world. After five years of creation, development, and polish, announcing the launch date of Guild Wars 2 is a huge milestone for us, but the thing were most looking forward to is seeing gamers from all over the globe explore this world and begin creating their own stories."
Guild Wars 2 will launch on the PC on the 28th of August this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year