NCSoft gives a release date for Guild Wars 2
Korean MMO giant NCSoft has given a release date for the latest MMO from ArenaNet, Guild Wars 2.
Guild Wars 2 has been eagerly awaited for some time now and promises a combination of action oriented combat, beautiful and dynamic environments and storylines and intense PvP gameplay on a potentially huge scale.
ArenaNet co-founder and president Mark O'Brien said, "We're offering gamers an experience that delivers on the promise of online gaming with a truly social experience in an immense, shared world. After five years of creation, development, and polish, announcing the launch date of Guild Wars 2 is a huge milestone for us, but the thing were most looking forward to is seeing gamers from all over the globe explore this world and begin creating their own stories."
Guild Wars 2 will launch on the PC on the 28th of August this year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto