NCSoft gives a release date for Guild Wars 2
Korean MMO giant NCSoft has given a release date for the latest MMO from ArenaNet, Guild Wars 2.
Guild Wars 2 has been eagerly awaited for some time now and promises a combination of action oriented combat, beautiful and dynamic environments and storylines and intense PvP gameplay on a potentially huge scale.
ArenaNet co-founder and president Mark O'Brien said, "We're offering gamers an experience that delivers on the promise of online gaming with a truly social experience in an immense, shared world. After five years of creation, development, and polish, announcing the launch date of Guild Wars 2 is a huge milestone for us, but the thing were most looking forward to is seeing gamers from all over the globe explore this world and begin creating their own stories."
Guild Wars 2 will launch on the PC on the 28th of August this year.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free