Konami bringing a hefty line-up to gamescom
Konami has announced what titles they will be bringing to this year's gamescom trade show in Cologne.
As expected they will be bringing Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 to the show and this will be accompanied by the eagerly anticipated Metal Gear spin-off Metal Gear Rising Revengeance which is in development at Bayonetta developer Platinum Games.
They will also be showing two titles in the Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow series including the new 3DS title Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate which was announced at E3.
"Innovation and strong brands that is what Konami is all about at this year's gamescom," explained Konami's Martin Schneider. "With new versions of Pro Evolution Soccer, Metal Gear and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, fans and gamers are introduced to our best brands. And via Konami onAir, we can connect directly with our community and bring Konami's gamescom attractions to gamers all over the world an exciting interaction that has never been at the show before."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto