Konami bringing a hefty line-up to gamescom
Konami has announced what titles they will be bringing to this year's gamescom trade show in Cologne.
As expected they will be bringing Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 to the show and this will be accompanied by the eagerly anticipated Metal Gear spin-off Metal Gear Rising Revengeance which is in development at Bayonetta developer Platinum Games.
They will also be showing two titles in the Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow series including the new 3DS title Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate which was announced at E3.
"Innovation and strong brands that is what Konami is all about at this year's gamescom," explained Konami's Martin Schneider. "With new versions of Pro Evolution Soccer, Metal Gear and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, fans and gamers are introduced to our best brands. And via Konami onAir, we can connect directly with our community and bring Konami's gamescom attractions to gamers all over the world an exciting interaction that has never been at the show before."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release