Konami bringing a hefty line-up to gamescom
Konami has announced what titles they will be bringing to this year's gamescom trade show in Cologne.
As expected they will be bringing Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 to the show and this will be accompanied by the eagerly anticipated Metal Gear spin-off Metal Gear Rising Revengeance which is in development at Bayonetta developer Platinum Games.
They will also be showing two titles in the Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow series including the new 3DS title Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate which was announced at E3.
"Innovation and strong brands that is what Konami is all about at this year's gamescom," explained Konami's Martin Schneider. "With new versions of Pro Evolution Soccer, Metal Gear and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, fans and gamers are introduced to our best brands. And via Konami onAir, we can connect directly with our community and bring Konami's gamescom attractions to gamers all over the world an exciting interaction that has never been at the show before."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though