Konami bringing a hefty line-up to gamescom
Konami has announced what titles they will be bringing to this year's gamescom trade show in Cologne.
As expected they will be bringing Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 to the show and this will be accompanied by the eagerly anticipated Metal Gear spin-off Metal Gear Rising Revengeance which is in development at Bayonetta developer Platinum Games.
They will also be showing two titles in the Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow series including the new 3DS title Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate which was announced at E3.
"Innovation and strong brands that is what Konami is all about at this year's gamescom," explained Konami's Martin Schneider. "With new versions of Pro Evolution Soccer, Metal Gear and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, fans and gamers are introduced to our best brands. And via Konami onAir, we can connect directly with our community and bring Konami's gamescom attractions to gamers all over the world an exciting interaction that has never been at the show before."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes