Konami bringing a hefty line-up to gamescom
Konami has announced what titles they will be bringing to this year's gamescom trade show in Cologne.
As expected they will be bringing Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 to the show and this will be accompanied by the eagerly anticipated Metal Gear spin-off Metal Gear Rising Revengeance which is in development at Bayonetta developer Platinum Games.
They will also be showing two titles in the Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow series including the new 3DS title Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate which was announced at E3.
"Innovation and strong brands that is what Konami is all about at this year's gamescom," explained Konami's Martin Schneider. "With new versions of Pro Evolution Soccer, Metal Gear and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, fans and gamers are introduced to our best brands. And via Konami onAir, we can connect directly with our community and bring Konami's gamescom attractions to gamers all over the world an exciting interaction that has never been at the show before."
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion