Pokemon Black and White 2 dated for the autumn
Nintendo has announced European release dates for the last big Pokemon releases to be compatible with the DS.
Pokemon Black and White 2 are both believed to be the final big titles that Nintendo will be releasing on the DS as they gradually switch their support to the 3DS.
Set two years after the events of the first Black and White games, players return to explore the Unova Region with many familiar areas changed and a few new areas to boot along with a vast number of unique Pokemon to find.
Pokemon Black and White 2 will arrive on DS and 3DS on the 12th of October this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3