Risen 2: Dark Waters dated for consoles
Deep Silver has announced the release date for the console version of their swashbuckling RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters.
Risen 2 throws piracy into the mix as players wander the high seas trying to solve a mystery that threatens to plunge the game's beautiful and tranquil world into darkness.
It also introduces firearms into the player's arsenal along with the all-new Dirty Tricks, skills designed to give the player an unfair edge against enemies.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is already out on the PC and will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on August the 3rd.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer