Risen 2: Dark Waters dated for consoles
Deep Silver has announced the release date for the console version of their swashbuckling RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters.
Risen 2 throws piracy into the mix as players wander the high seas trying to solve a mystery that threatens to plunge the game's beautiful and tranquil world into darkness.
It also introduces firearms into the player's arsenal along with the all-new Dirty Tricks, skills designed to give the player an unfair edge against enemies.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is already out on the PC and will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on August the 3rd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year