Risen 2: Dark Waters dated for consoles
Deep Silver has announced the release date for the console version of their swashbuckling RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters.
Risen 2 throws piracy into the mix as players wander the high seas trying to solve a mystery that threatens to plunge the game's beautiful and tranquil world into darkness.
It also introduces firearms into the player's arsenal along with the all-new Dirty Tricks, skills designed to give the player an unfair edge against enemies.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is already out on the PC and will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on August the 3rd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title