Risen 2: Dark Waters dated for consoles
Deep Silver has announced the release date for the console version of their swashbuckling RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters.
Risen 2 throws piracy into the mix as players wander the high seas trying to solve a mystery that threatens to plunge the game's beautiful and tranquil world into darkness.
It also introduces firearms into the player's arsenal along with the all-new Dirty Tricks, skills designed to give the player an unfair edge against enemies.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is already out on the PC and will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on August the 3rd.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release