Risen 2: Dark Waters dated for consoles
Deep Silver has announced the release date for the console version of their swashbuckling RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters.
Risen 2 throws piracy into the mix as players wander the high seas trying to solve a mystery that threatens to plunge the game's beautiful and tranquil world into darkness.
It also introduces firearms into the player's arsenal along with the all-new Dirty Tricks, skills designed to give the player an unfair edge against enemies.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is already out on the PC and will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on August the 3rd.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent